2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

Saw those lies all day at the Palmer too. We had a snafu with our tee time and did not get to putt or hit any range balls before hitting the course. I 4 jacked the first hole and it was on. At least I did not break triple digits. What a tough cart path only day, and to think the Champions course is more difficult and always cart path only, oh my!
:beat-up:

Saw those lies all day at the Palmer too. We had a snafu with our tee time and did not get to putt or hit any range balls before hitting the course. I 4 jacked the first hole and it was on. At least I did not break triple digits. What a tough cart path only day, and to think the Champions course is more difficult and always cart path only, oh my!
:beat-up:

At least you know how to take enough clubs to make the right choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey obviously two of us didn't make it so I cancelled two of us out for the extra round at 7:40am on the Palmer Monday. Two spots open to play with PGG and Jim54.... Sorry we couldn't make it guys.

Hey obviously two of us didn't make it so I cancelled two of us out for the extra round at 7:40am on the Palmer Monday. Two spots open to play with PGG and Jim54.... Sorry we couldn't make it guys.

Dude, sucks that you guys couldn't get down here. All of us feel bad that circumstances beyond any of our control kept you from enjoying this... Don't apologize to anybody here who were lucky enough to not get their travel plans screwed up!

Dude, sucks that you guys couldn't get down here. All of us feel bad that circumstances beyond any of our control kept you from enjoying this... Don't apologize to anybody here who were lucky enough to not get their travel plans screwed up!

Much appreciated sir! Just hate to leave those two to play alone Monday. I hope others get to hang around and fill in. No feeling bad either. Just make sure everyone takes more pictures tomorrow. We're dying to see more of the course!

Sorry to hear you guys were stuck now coming down. No worries about Monday; hopefully we're able to tee it up some other time

1029bda908583c4cf6d2a1ff6e727401.jpg

In case u want shiner bock they are sold out at public at by palm National....

2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

Just a heads up.

I know most may have already checked out.

But double check your individual bills to make sure Sunday nights charge is on it.

If not have them transfer it from the group master to your individual folio.

Ours wasn't on either of our bills this morning.

I'm going down to fix it now.

Just a heads up.

I know most may have already checked out.

But double check your individual bills to make sure Sunday nights charge is on it.

If not have them transfer it from the group master to your individual folio.

Ours wasn't on either of our bills this morning.

I'm going down to fix it now.

Yea, great golf, great grilled cheese, but their billing leaves something to be desired. Woke up this morning with a $429 pending charge which I can only assume was the golf round snafu (my folio charge was $72). They told me I need to call after 8:30 when their acct dept gets in.

When I checked out yesterday there where several errors also and we corrected them but the final bill would not come out until today....so let's see what happens.

Sorry I could not stay for the extra round today, with the very slow play I would never had made the Doctor's appointment today.

My statement this morning was wrong so I just stopped by and spoke with the front desk and they said their manager is in the process of making corrections right now and everything should be done within the next hour.

I know they have been working since last night to fix the issues but please double check the statements to make sure they are 100% correct

Just got off the phone they are correcting last night's stay for everyone.
Also if you came in early please make sure you were charged for that as it wasn't to go to the master.
Thanks

You're awesome mike. Thanks for putting so much work into these events behind the scenes. It's even more clear after this weekend how lucky we are to have you supporting THP events the way you do.

Just got off the phone they are correcting last night's stay for everyone.
Also if you came in early please make sure you were charged for that as it wasn't to go to the master.
Thanks

Working even while at the event to make sure others mistakes are covered. Thank you man, it is much appreciated and yesterday/today we saw just a little glimpse of the behind the scenes work that goes into making these events flawless for us. Above and beyond, party planning extraordinaire.

Thanks MD...My bill is correct now.

Thanks for all you did this weekend, and the months of work leading up to this event. From arranginng the great price on extra rounds, to securing the Bear Trap Lounge each night for a hangout, to meeting and greeting everyone.

Thanks so much it was great to finally get to meet you.

441: got everything sorted out I believe. Thanks bud.

Thanks Mike (& Rob for cleaning up our room charges) for getting all this lined up and straightened out!

On my flight back using tapatalk @ 30k feet!

Got my bill sorted this morning. They only charged me for half a night Thursday for some reason.. Got the other half added on. Thanks Mike

They told me they'd be in contact with me about my bill as they are still sorting it out. But the good news is it's being sorted out. Thanks for all the heavy lifting Mike!

Np fellas keep me posted as I can get involved if need be

When I saw my bill slid under the door this morning I giggled as I knew it wasn't correct. I didn't even see the Sunday night charge on there. Of course there was nobody at the desk that could fix it at 7:00 am, but the guy at the desk said he would email me the correct amount. I'm still waiting for the email....

When I saw my bill slid under the door this morning I giggled as I knew it wasn't correct. I didn't even see the Sunday night charge on there. Of course there was nobody at the desk that could fix it at 7:00 am, but the guy at the desk said he would email me the correct amount. I'm still waiting for the email....
Same here.

Back