All good things come to a end.

6ixOhFore

Husky Eyes
Reaction score
Handicap
Deleted by GG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to read this man, stay strong and be there for your son. Hoping for the best!

Sorry to hear that Jays, keep your head up though, and kudos to you for being determined to stay in your sons life, that is what matters first and foremost.

That stinks, especially when kids are involved. Stay strong!!

Sorry to hear about this, but I'm glad that you have such a strong attachment with your son.

I'm sorry, stay strong and be sure to be there for your son

Sorry to hear. Glad you are staying committed to your son - and glad that you are seeing a silver lining in your situation!

hang in there, man

As we've discussed via PM Dustin, I was really sorry to hear this, and I hope for only best for you and your little guy going forward. Hoping it's a better situation now that you are out. I'm always here for you to talk to, brutha! Looking forward to teeing it up Sunday with ya!

Sorry to hear things didn't work out between you guys but you seem to have your priorities straight and that is what's most important. Good luck buddy and your THP family is always here for you brother.

Sorry to hear it. All the best to you and your son moving forward.

Sorry man , I always hate to hear when things like this happen . Life situations take some unusual turns, but the main thing is be there for your son .

Wow man, no words except it seems like you have the right attitude to handle it. Good luck!

Dustin. I'm so sorry buddy. PM coming your way.

Thanks everyone I really appcriate your kind words. My son means to most to me , wanting all the best for his future. As we are very close I need to stay there so he stays strong. Not that he can understand it all right now (age 3), But I know in some level he will understand.

I'm sorry to hear this Dustin.

Keep your head up and keep on keeping on

Sorry to hear. Been through it. Divorce sucks.

Man I'm sorry to hear this Jaysfan. Stay strong.

Stay strong! Sorry to hear this is what it has come to for you, but wishing you all the best for the future.

I hate this for you Jaysfan but you attitude is awesome. Be strong and just love on your son each time you get the chance.

Sorry to hear this. Stay strong, be there for your boy and try to move forward the best you can

Sorry to here that man. Never good news but it sounds like you've got a game plan to spend as much time with your son and that's most important!

Dustin my man, I'm sorry to hear this! I went through a divorce a little more than 2 years ago and it was rough. Life is SO much better for me now.

Hang in there and hang tough. PM me if you just need to vent or anything. Listening ears helped me the most.

All the best to you Dustin.

Sorry to hear this man. It sounds like you have a good grasp on what's important though. Hang in there buddy.

Back