Replacing Taylormade Tour Burner single iron....

jdmason

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey Folks,

I lost my Taylormade Tour Burner PW on the course a few weeks ago (no one turned it in), and having a heck of a time replacing it. They are out of production at Taylormade, so can't order a brand new one.

The question is, with all the Burner models out there, what would be a good equivalent replacement? If any. I'm leaning toward the regular Burner model (2009) but have no idea whether it would feel the same.

Thanks in advance for any insight from you Taylormade users!

-Dan

The feel and loft will probably be different. The best thing to do is find out the exact loft and go with a wedge similar to your other wedges. For example, if your PW was 48*, and you used CG15 wedges that were 52, 56, 60, you could just get a CG15 in 48*.

My opinion anyway.

I'd go with what JB is saying. You might actually get a better club going that route.

I agree with JB as well....would be the best action if you can't find one otherwise.

Thanks guys, I was considering that since I have CG 56 and 52 wedges already. Now I need to go figure out the loft of the old Tour Burner PW.
Appreciate the responses!

Thanks guys, I was considering that since I have CG 56 and 52 wedges already. Now I need to go figure out the loft of the old Tour Burner PW.

46 degrees.

its 46 degrees

Lucky you, CG15's come in a 46* model.

Have fun! lol

Back