2010 Sligo Wear Spring Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I woke up a little early for this one...

JB now that I know you have the Sligo Plaids... what have you been pairing up with them? Anything interesting?

sligo has some unbelievable looking attire. i wish i could pull of more of their stuff but i'm afraid that my build just would do these clothes an injustice. i could easily see my brother rocking some of this gear!

• Admin
I woke up a little early for this one...

JB now that I know you have the Sligo Plaids... what have you been pairing up with them? Anything interesting?

That black shirt that you see in the preview is all I have used with them. But I am thinking of taking them to the tailor and have them made into shorts. I love the pants, but we live in FL. Plus they would be great shorts. The guys would probably kill me though. But truth be told, they are so cool looking, I want to wear them and we do not get a ton of pants weather in spring.

sligo has some unbelievable looking attire. i wish i could pull of more of their stuff but i'm afraid that my build just would do these clothes an injustice. i could easily see my brother rocking some of this gear!

Dont sell yourself short. Like I mentioned in the preview, sizing up with their line makes all the difference in the world.

i agree with you JB but you've seen thoses guys on the course before, trying to make clothes work for them when just sometimes they can't. i honestly don't feel that i could sport either of the shorts. big, bold, bright colors and TC just don't get along. i'd look like i was smuggling a big red ball around, no one wants to see that.

• Admin
i agree with you JB but you've seen thoses guys on the course before, trying to make clothes work for them when just sometimes they can't. i honestly don't feel that i could sport either of the shorts. big, bold, bright colors and TC just don't get along. i'd look like i was smuggling a big red ball around, no one wants to see that.

TC,
Take a look at the shirt that I labeled "Must Buy" in the preview. We only label a few things that each time we do Spring fashion and Fall Fashion despite seeing over 200 pieces usually. It is black, white, and gray, and is one of the most comfortable shirts I have ever put on. Plus it looks outstanding.

TC,
Take a look at the shirt that I labeled "Must Buy" in the preview. We only label a few things that each time we do Spring fashion and Fall Fashion despite seeing over 200 pieces usually. It is black, white, and gray, and is one of the most comfortable shirts I have ever put on. Plus it looks outstanding.

that is a sharp shirt and probably the one that i would like the best. like i've said, i'm predominantly a black, white, and blue guy anyway.

That black shirt that you see in the preview is all I have used with them. But I am thinking of taking them to the tailor and have them made into shorts. I love the pants, but we live in FL. Plus they would be great shorts. The guys would probably kill me though. But truth be told, they are so cool looking, I want to wear them and we do not get a ton of pants weather in spring.

I'm with you... I get more pant weather than you, but I play more often in warm weather and would wear the shorts more... I heard a rumor that the shorts are suppose to become available through Golf Galaxy later in the year...

• Admin
I'm with you... I get more pant weather than you, but I play more often in warm weather and would wear the shorts more... I heard a rumor that the shorts are suppose to become available through Golf Galaxy later in the year...

That would be cool. Going to dinner tonight and will probably wear the must buy shirt. It works with so many things.

If anyone sees the Sligo Plaids in shorts in their local Golf Galaxy or anywhere else... please, let me know...

it's official.....I need to get shorts with more color to them. those red ones with the white belt look amazing....especially paired with that must buy black and red shirt

it's official.....I need to get shorts with more color to them. those red ones with the white belt look amazing....especially paired with that must buy black and red shirt

TH, that shirt is one of the best we have reviewed here in a while. Comfort, style, ability to match with quite a bit.

new stock available!

new stock available!

The article is up on our home page and it is filled with images, videos, and four full outfits that are featured in their spring 2010 line.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=8379

New stock now available at http://store.sligowear.com
Very limited quantities in popular items like McKenna, Crimson & Sligo Green Plaid Pants
Also JB's must buy Black &White O'Brien!

Check them out, they won't last long!

http://store.sligowear.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=10-026

http://store.sligowear.com/Sligo_plaid_pant_sligo_green_key_lime_w_mckenna_p/10-089.htm

http://store.sligowear.com/Sligo_pant_mckenna_spring_2010_p/10-085.htm

Right on the border, I would say XL to be safe.

Re: 2010 Sligo Wear Spring Preview

fdheadwear said:
If I wear Large in Adidas would I be a Large in Sligo or XL?
FD- I wear a L in adidas and take a XL in Sligo. The cut is narrower than I'm used to and the XL doesn't look too bad compared to other co's XL cuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear a large in both

I wear the Large for Sligo... I like to wear a Medium in the normal Climacool and I like the Large in the Climacool Motion/Formotion. I like the stretchy material in the Climacool Motion/Formotion stuff, but I don't like it feeling too tight... that's why I go large for those.

I would probably recommend the XL. The Sligo won't have the extra stretch of the Climacool Motion/Formotion material.

Hope that helps...

I picked up a bucnh of last years stuff on sale and it all fits pretty normal for me, XL is what I normally wear and thats also what I ordered.

Back