What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artichokes!

I have Claire's Sweet & Sour Stew cooking in the crockpot and it's making our whole house smell so good. But of course since I keep smelling it I am starving!!

last night was pasta... no clue about tonight

Chicken, Tomato, Bacon, Artichoke Pizza- with a garlic white sauce and mozerella cheese!

Homemade of course!

General Tso's chicken w/ pork fried rice

Anyone tried one of these in the microwave? This is for SethO

moon_pie_01.JPG

Salmon, asparagus and salad.

just polished off a p'zone from p'hut... not bad

pork chops and angel hair pasta

Mancino's italian combo grinder. Mmmmmm!

Mancino's italian combo grinder. Mmmmmm!

What's on that grinder?

Meet lofe, mashed potaties, and sweet, sweet, sweet Cleveland Niblick corn.

Kevin

What's on that grinder?

Meet lofe, mashed potaties, and sweet, sweet, sweet Cleveland Niblick corn.

Kevin

Ham, sausage, salami, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, mayo

Ham, sausage, salami, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, mayo

That sounds good sans the mayo. A little sub dressing sounds better. For me, mayo and the salami family of meats don't mix.

Kevin

That sounds good sans the mayo. A little sub dressing sounds better. For me, mayo and the salami family of meats don't mix.

Kevin

I thought similarly the first time. But they way this comes out of the oven hot and fresh makes it work.

homemade Tuscon soup with eggplant, squash, zucchinni, mushrooms, green onion, stewed garlic and onion tomatoes, fresh garlic, lots of spices and topped of with grated provolone cheese

Re: What's for Dinner?

Tha Shanks said:
already planning dinner? Like an old man

I have to otherwise I go home and just stare at the fridge or cupboards hoping something fixes itself for dinner
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to otherwise I go home and just stare at the fridge or cupboards hoping something fixes itself for dinner
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear that, I guess I need to start doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back