The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got off the phone with this rascal and he's out chasing nurses down the hall and stuff! :D He sounded great for being in his predicament and I have all the respect in the world for him the way he is handling a tough situation. He has a pair for sure having both knees fixed at the same time. Rob said he was leaving tomorrow for his rehab assignment which is a few days away from actually being at home. It's like being at the hospital but not really. He will have medical people helping him through the daily things we all take for granted. Awww hell let's cut the chase, he will be going to a nursing home. :alien: Rob said the strong pain meds he is on has him all liquored up. He doesn't know it but he won't be taking a real shat for days. Those strong pain meds make constipated a real cuss word. :bulgy-eyes: I'm proud of the big guy as he sounds great on the phone. Keep up the great work Big Un!

Thanks for all the encouragement Bill. From someone who has been through these surgeries before, it means a ton coming from you

Oh you want to talk about Pain?? I never experienced a pain like the cathode coming out. And you are right on the big Shat.

It's probably not good when your computer turns to a blue screen with a giant sad face and says it has experienced a problem.
Had some windows update last night do that to a ton of computers at work today

I think its getting time to clear out the ole garage.

Not the first time I've heard that

This seems to be an annual thing at this rate doesn't it?

This will probably be the last time I say it. But it needs to happen and needs to happen in the next month I think.
Putters, shafts, and anything that is not a complete iron set needs to go.

This will probably be the last time I say it. But it needs to happen and needs to happen in the next month I think.
Putters, shafts, and anything that is not a complete iron set needs to go.
Booking the flight now

In this case...one mans trash is a treasure of 1000's

In this case...one mans trash is a treasure of 1000's

Yeah, I have a feeling that THPers would like this treasure hunt. There is not nearly as much as there used to be, since most of that stuff goes to our incredible staff. But there are lots of cool things in there and it all has to go.

Somehow my wife and I started talking about rectangles. I said all squares are rectangles. My wife disagreed.

The look on her face when she realized I was right, brilliant.

Yeah, I have a feeling that THPers would like this treasure hunt. There is not nearly as much as there used to be, since most of that stuff goes to our incredible staff. But there are lots of cool things in there and it all has to go.

Contests? Caption a photo? First come first serve?

Contests? Caption a photo? First come first serve?

Our shipping bill is high enough, if I had to ship all of this stuff the boss might fire me.

Our shipping bill is high enough, if I had to ship all of this stuff the boss might fire me.
And by you ship all this stuff you mean her

Hey, its evening and I'm not working and I'm going to cruise THP while I watch college football. Been a week since I could type that. Yipee. Hope to get caught up on some of the goodness I've missed here the last 7 days.

Glad to have you back CPL. You have been missed.

Thanks for the well wishes everybody.

This afternoon is really the first time that I haven't been asleep , In PT twice a day or puking my guts out.

They have been kicking my Nog ole Arse in PT. But it's all for the good.

Thanks to all who have texted'pm'd or called.
Great news Rob! You'll be back to normal in no time. Trust me, recovery goes quicker than you expect it to.

I think its getting time to clear out the ole garage.
This is generally good news for everyone.

The Official Banter Away Thread

What if tomorrow is worse than today?

Days like yesterday and today have me rethinking my path.
My work is important and requires a vast yet very defined skill set.

Is it worth it to strive to be the best when so many just are happy to get by?

Sorry was for rant thread, but is banter also I suppose.

Sorry, just a few of them days!

Don't ever change. You make people smile. People that are important to you like your wife and friends. Skating by is not in your cards.

What if tomorrow is worse than today?

Days like yesterday and today have me rethinking my path.
My work is important and requires a vast yet very defined skill set.

Is it worth it to strive to be the best when so many just are happy to get by?

Sorry was for rant thread, but is banter also I suppose.

Sorry, just a few of them days!
Only thing I would change about you is your propensity to wear ridiculously bright shirts. Other than that, you are aces in my book CJ. You are a good dude with a huge heart. Don't sweat the people that don't matter.

I heart you all.

Momma and baby Chatlotte went home at 8am today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back