Week 7 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

GG has like 4 trades out there in League 6. Over/Under how many end with no response? :D

I am going with 5.

GG has like 4 trades out there in League 6. Over/Under how many end with no response? :D

She'll get 1.

I've had one out all day with no response yet. It's holding up other trade offers I plan to send

Ok need some trade help on this one...

Me:
Justin Forsett
Reuben Randle
Larry Donnell

Them:
Arian Foster
Jermaine Gresham
Riley Cooper
Alfred Blue

Regardless I bet she goes 0/6.

Me:
Justin Forsett
Reuben Randle
Larry Donnell

Them:
Arian Foster
Jermaine Gresham
Riley Cooper
Alfred Blue

Are you sending the top players or receiving them?

Me:
Justin Forsett
Reuben Randle
Larry Donnell

Them:
Arian Foster
Jermaine Gresham
Riley Cooper
Alfred Blue

If you are getting the bottom players, I would say go for it.

Me:
Justin Forsett
Reuben Randle
Larry Donnell

Them:
Arian Foster
Jermaine Gresham
Riley Cooper
Alfred Blue

Without knowing what you are trying to fill/upgrade not sure I trade for two players on the same team.

Me:
Justin Forsett
Reuben Randle
Larry Donnell

Them:
Arian Foster
Jermaine Gresham
Riley Cooper
Alfred Blue

Pull the trigger dude, I think your team needs a shake up.

Without knowing what you are trying to fill/upgrade not sure I trade for two players on the same team.

I would look at that as a handcuff and throw in as a hand cuff to arguably the best RB in the league. To me the trade looks good, but I have no idea who starts for what on these teams. If you start all 3 of those players you would have to outweigh their worth vs Arian Foster. If you are starting 1-2 of them, Arian Foster is worth more.

Sending sorry

So you get Foster and Blue together? - pro
Is Gresham your starter then? - Probably not any worse than Donnell but not as much upside IMO
Would Cooper be a WR2 or FLEX play? - I bet he and Randle are pretty similar. (I didn't look up points between them)

Of course all this is just my opinion. I like your end though

I dont see the problem with Foster/Blue. Foster has been injury prone and having Blue isnt a bad thing. Plus going forward I think Blue is going to get a lot more touches.

I would look at that as a handcuff and throw in as a hand cuff to arguably the best RB in the league. To me the trade looks good, but I have no idea who starts for what on these teams. If you start all 3 of those players you would have to outweigh their worth vs Arian Foster. If you are starting 1-2 of them, Arian Foster is worth more.

I was looking at it in a sense of the two NYG players that would be leaving his team. Right now not sure I would start two giants each week until they were more consistent and may not be enough to let Foster go even getting forsett back.

Huh? :confused2:

I'm saying responses aside it's hard to make a move in our league and she will go 0/6.

Not trying to fill anything specifically. My team is great on paper, projected at 116 this week and ill be lucky to break 50.

I was looking at it in a sense of the two NYG players that would be leaving his team. Right now not sure I would start two giants each week until they were more consistent and may not be enough to let Foster go even getting forsett back.

You might be looking at it backwards....or maybe I am....LOL

I'm saying responses aside it's hard to make a move in our league and she will go 0/6.

Incorrect.
The team already has a win.
And she has already made 1 trade.

Me:
Justin Forsett
Reuben Randle
Larry Donnell

Them:
Arian Foster
Jermaine Gresham
Riley Cooper
Alfred Blue

I am giving up way more here, it's not all that fair of a trade for me, but I need to shake things up and try and make something happen. Those guys are your bench players, to me it's a no brainer, but in the end it's your decision.

He is getting Foster, and giving up the two Giants.

He is getting Foster, and giving up the two Giants.

Right. If I'm on the other end not sure I give up Foster for two giants right now

Incorrect.
The team already has a win.
And she has already made 1 trade.

Sorry, I meant 0/4. Your post stated what she had out now and that what I was referring to. No idea where wins came in at. Sounds like one might bite anyway.

Right. If I'm on the other end not sure I give up Foster for two giants right now

It's a way better trade for him, I am giving up my best talent for his bench players, but it will help my team be more well rounded and give him star power. Not sure what there is to think about.

I am giving up way more here, it's not all that fair of a trade for me, but I need to shake things up and try and make something happen. Those guys are your bench players, to me it's a no brainer, but in the end it's your decision.

That's quite a bit to give up IMO

The more I think about this trade the more uncomfortable I am getting. Aaron - you are officially on the 24 second shot clock....tick, tick, tick.

Back