SeeMore Counterbalance Putter Review

I see your putter lengths are 35" and 36"....are these the counterbalance putters? I typically use a 34" normal putter and choke down a bit but am going to try and counterbalance my SeeMore belly putter. Is the suggested length about 3" longer than normal?

My standard putters are 36" as that's what ones fit to, I grip to the end of butt on those. On my CB putters they are either 38-39". The recommendation is indeed 3" over what your standard is!

I've got a DB4x and DB4 headed to seemore for CB treatment!

I've got a DB4x and DB4 headed to seemore for CB treatment!
I think you will really like the results you'll see. The only problem I've had gaming my CB M5 during skins games is my opponents think it makes it too easy for me.

I think you will really like the results you'll see. The only problem I've had gaming my CB M5 during skins games is my opponents think it makes it too easy for me.

I really loved my sb2 with the matrix shaft. Can't wait to see how the matrix feels in the db4x

I really loved my sb2 with the matrix shaft. Can't wait to see how the matrix feels in the db4x
I thought the matrix shafts could only be installed on plumbers necks?

Or straight shafts. That's my understanding.

You guys aren't helping my wallet.... Deep Flange with a matrix shaft, yes!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Or straight shafts. That's my understanding.
You are correct, I've got it installed in a SB2 now and it'll be going into a DB4x

I think I missed something here sorry , matrix shafts ????

Thanks Jman

Thanks Jman, does Seemore have them or do you buy and send? I recently picked up a Zc3 and thinking of sending it to have it CB like my X4 , I love the feel of it but I am unsure of a non plumbers neck style

Matrix makes graphite putter shafts.

Pricey.
Unless you're lucky like me! Can't wait to see how it performs in the DB4x, I love the RST2 style!

I cannot believe how much I love the RST and SPi in the CB platform. It's just a plug and play type thing for me in regards to putting now, bewteen the DB4x, DB4 and PCB I'm in high ponder mode on a mid mallet style head to have a CB done on? I'm in even higher ponder mode on a Giant FGP CB, but that can stay in that thread for now!!!

I'm curious what peoples thoughts are on a higher head model that would be good for a Seemore CB? I was even thinking about the Big FGP because of the weight, but I've used that head in the past and it's a bit big for me, also pondering the Z3c thinking the weights could be adjusted which would be nice.

Any other suggestions?

mFGP2.

Z3C is my suggestion. But that's cause I love it! Sorry I didn't realize you guys were talking CB. but the head shape and weight I adore.

I've also enjoyed CB in the past with both the M5x and PCB.

Pretty sure my next putter will be a CB Giant FGP w/ the new Super Stroke grip that has only been available on the Tank Crusier until now.

Thanks to Jman I will be embarking on my SeeMore CB journey soon. I'm excited to get this putter stroke of mine consistent.

I cannot believe how much I love the RST and SPi in the CB platform. It's just a plug and play type thing for me in regards to putting now, bewteen the DB4x, DB4 and PCB I'm in high ponder mode on a mid mallet style head to have a CB done on? I'm in even higher ponder mode on a Giant FGP CB, but that can stay in that thread for now!!!

I'm curious what peoples thoughts are on a higher head model that would be good for a Seemore CB? I was even thinking about the Big FGP because of the weight, but I've used that head in the past and it's a bit big for me, also pondering the Z3c thinking the weights could be adjusted which would be nice.

Any other suggestions?

I love that I got my X2 counterbalanced, but also having a z3c, I could see that being a fantastic counterbalanced version as well. One really good one I could see would be the Si3. Great insert on that and pretty good head weight already. Would look really good as the longer shafted CB version.

My question is would it be heavy enough or could they make it heavy enough?
I love that I got my X2 counterbalanced, but also having a z3c, I could see that being a fantastic counterbalanced version as well. One really good one I could see would be the Si3. Great insert on that and pretty good head weight already. Would look really good as the longer shafted CB version.
The Si3 has always been a favorite shape for me, that might be one! Shoot now I'm up to like 3 new CB seemores in 2015! Not a bad thing!!!

My question is would it be heavy enough or could they make it heavy enough?

They can. My first CB putter was an mFGP2 and it was awesome.

I'm an idiot, I've probably searched that site and those pages a 100 times, probably more, total skim!!!

and FWIW, the mFGP2 CB head is actually 10 grams heavier than the Si3 CB.

Back