Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance we will see those irons mentioned in the pondering thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! Maybe if it actually went in....

Ha! Maybe if it actually went in....

I like the way you think. Though if it went in you might have spent all your golf money on a bar tab. 'Twas a great shot though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two shots, one good miss and one good shot. The good miss turned out much better than the near perfect good shot.

Third shot on #4 a par 5, the flag was on back of the green protected by trees and a creek so I was trying to hit onto the fat (left side) of the green. All my misses had been pull hooks so I was trying to be careful of the creek. Seven iron, 160 and sure nuf, it was a little pull hook. It cleared the creek by a yard, hit the edge of the green and curled around toward the flag leaving a six inch birdie putt.

The near perfect shot was a 76 yard shot to the back of a deep green on #10 from the rough. I hit the wedge good and it's looking good in the air, high and straight, then THUNK, it hit the flag stick dead center about a foot above the ground, and kicks back about 25 yards to the front of the green for a three putt bogie.

Karma???

Last hole (yesterday): My drive landed directly on a rake near the fairway bunker and kicked backwards into the fairway about 20-30 yards. Our 18th is uphill all the way so this made for a tough 2nd shot into the green. I pulled my 3 hybrid and hit a nice high shot that stopped pin high about 6-7' out. Missed the birdie putt but was happy to get my par.

I had three yesterday, one was about a 30 foot putt for birdie, the next was a nine iron on a par three to about 1.5 but I will go with the 25 yard hole out from the bunker or bogey. It was on the fifth hole and I was heading in the wrong direction and it brought life back to my round.

Played in a two man scramble tourney today and had two great tee shots on par 3s.

153 yard par 3. I hit a 9i to a pin that was tucked on the right. Closest I've ever come to an ace.

Funny thing is that it wasn't even a closest to the pin hole, but I did win a closest to the pin on a 141 yard par 3 with a PW to 6 feet (but I missed that putt haha).

lK6rZp2.jpg

The best shot today was rolling in a 20 footer for birdie.

54 degree wedge from 118 yards. Stuck it to 2 feet to save par.

Best was a pitch in for eagle w my 58 from 45. Then a chip in for bird.

But pw from 136 was stout too:

7e7y6uje.jpg

Pitch in Eagles are pretty awesome. I think I've had one ever?

Posted this in the C100 thread. My first ever swing with the C100 5 iron from 181:

4c33888cd132acbcb942d85a302ee4b9.jpg

Best Shot Of Your Round

Pitch in Eagles are pretty awesome. I think I've had one ever?

I've been on a lucky roll lately, I'm just riding that as long as I can.

I've been on a lucky roll lately, I'm just riding that as long as I can.

I like it man, hard to beat good golf. Gotta keep striking when that iron is hot.

127 yard PW on the #1 handicap hole to inside 10', made the birdie putt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wanted to be like Jman, so I chipped in for an eagle. I was a little closer--maybe 10-15 yards.

Made a 14 footer for birdie on an otherwise very ugly golfing day.

This was my 2nd shot on our par 5 17th. I hit a solid drive cutting out the corner and hit this approach with my 5 hybrid. Just missed the putt for eagle darn it!
ef3a2589314b39f3015b8b4985ebfa91.jpg

Fantastic shot KellyBo!

I had to try Cookie's "A" wedge today one time. Flew it right over the flag to about 10'. I would have to say this was my best today.

Chipped in for a par again on the par 4 that has a temporary green.

Also made a longish putt on a par 3 for a birdie.

I had to try Cookie's "A" wedge today one time. Flew it right over the flag to about 10'. I would have to say this was my best today.

Haha, I had to convince you to hit it there.

Was fun watching you hit these SO well today.

Haha, I had to convince you to hit it there.

Was fun watching you hit these SO well today.

Eddie + Nike Vapors = Love Love Love

They sure are good to me. Will be playing them Friday @ Texas Star for all iron shots. Let's see how they perform for an entire round.

6 iron from an adjacent fairway to 10'. Missed the birdie, dang it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back