The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should get a sticker afterwards haa haa :wink: They have the ability to numb the area, so I'm going to see if she'll do that for me this time because last time it was crazy!!

And a lollipop!

TMI lol
In about an hour I go see the dermatologist...she's going to shoot me in the back and its not going to be pretty. I had a mole removed and my skin is weird in that when it heals, it bumps over developing a keyloid, so I have to go back and have it flattened out, and it HURTS!!! :crying: I've been avoiding it for a year haa haa haa, the first time she shot me in the back, I screamed it hurt so bad and she said to come back in a few weeks if the bump doesn't go away, well, a year later...here I am :(

I was driving home from my sister's graduation yesterday and had to take a picture of the car in front of me. I though Diane might appreciate it.

856860321_NgbiQ-L.jpg

GG - I love it. I hope you had a good time at the graduation.

im trying to get hooked up with a "free" round at our sister course but my connect is really busy right now... hopefully everything works out

Anybody watching the stock market right now... it's freefalling! Down over 4% right now, 3% of that in the last 10 minutes!

Anybody watching the stock market right now... it's freefalling! Down over 4% right now, 3% of that in the last 10 minutes!

Mostly due to European debt worries…

Now down 6.5%... man, people are panicing! Kinda fun to watch...

Not something I'd call fun.

Watching my portfolio take a dump is not fun, but I'm not a day trader, so I dont fret too much about it.

Watching the market tank down to -8.5% is fun like watching two cars collide together on Mythbusters... or fun like watching a horror movie... gets your heart pumping... lets you know you're alive!

Time to buy and get in on a quick rebound.

Bummer!! My vanpool isn't running next Tuesday-Friday of next week. So that means, 280 miles on my car and $28 for parking for the week!! I've had my car 1 full year and 1 month and it only has 8550 miles on it :clapp:

So tonight Jb makes himself a bowl of cereal and the contents are just amazing.....First he mixes Rice Krispie TREAT cereal (that's right mini pieces of rice kirspie treats) with cinnamon toast crunch and then adds about 7 teaspoons of sugar on top. I just don't get it.

So tonight Jb makes himself a bowl of cereal and the contents are just amazing.....First he mixes Rice Krispie TREAT cereal (that's right mini pieces of rice kirspie treats) with cinnamon toast crunch and then adds about 7 teaspoons of sugar on top. I just don't get it.

There's rice krispie TREAT cereal?

Holy crap, I need some. I don't even like cereal...but wow. :D

As usual she is forgetting the fact that it was dessert because we had no ice cream left. Sorry, not everybody wants to eat brillo pads in soy milk like she does.

As usual she is forgetting the fact that it was dessert because we had no ice cream left. Sorry, not everybody wants to eat brillo pads in soy milk like she does.

I don't care what meal it is for that is still ridiculous. It's like letting a 4 year make themselves dinner.

brillo-pad.jpg

+++++

soymilk.jpg

======

Yummm%20book.gif

.... lol

I'm not sure what brillo pads are, or what JB's last post is...

but DANG. that's a LOT of sugar.

shredded wheat

Got a bit of a sweet tooth, JB? LOL.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back