Nike Men's MachSpeed Irons

Welcome to THP a2love. I’ll be hitting the Diablos and Machspeeds this Saturday at my clubs demo day. More people here appear to prefer the Machspeeds. I’m really curious if I will feel the same way.

Welcome to THP a2love. I’ll be hitting the Diablos and Machspeeds this Saturday at my clubs demo day. More people here appear to prefer the Machspeeds. I’m really curious if I will feel the same way.

I am interested in hearing about your results with the Diablo's vs the Machspeeds. I have been doing a lot of research on buying my first new set and from what I've been reading here on THP and from some other sites it will probably be between those 2 models. I have had a fitting done at Watts and they suggested the Diablo's for me. I haven't had a chance to demo the Machspeeds so I am very curious about your results!

I am interested in hearing about your results with the Diablo's vs the Machspeeds. I have been doing a lot of research on buying my first new set and from what I've been reading here on THP and from some other sites it will probably be between those 2 models. I have had a fitting done at Watts and they suggested the Diablo's for me. I haven't had a chance to demo the Machspeeds so I am very curious about your results!

As am I, I hit the Diablo Edge on the sim and felt like I was in love however I could not quite look past the Cg7 BP's either, the callaway felt solid and even on mis-hits the ball just launched, I only got to hit the Machspeeds in a cage(no SIM) so I'm still in the air on which I want to purchase as well.

Just got back from the range with them. I loved them.

My only concern is the shaft flex, I went with Regular steel but I am not sure if I should have done stiff. I was having some slice trouble, but only sometimes.
However, I am used to my old set with graphite shafts (8 year old callaway knockoffs). I think I am still reeling from the responsiveness of the clubs - definitely not use to it.

Anyone have further thoughts on the shafts?

Just got back from the range with them. I loved them.

My only concern is the shaft flex, I went with Regular steel but I am not sure if I should have done stiff. I was having some slice trouble, but only sometimes.
However, I am used to my old set with graphite shafts (8 year old callaway knockoffs). I think I am still reeling from the responsiveness of the clubs - definitely not use to it.

Anyone have further thoughts on the shafts?

You may want to have a listen to Tim Gillis from Miyazaki shafts in this interview just last week. He talks about how to tell by performance if a shaft is right or not right for you.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=8731

Got my Machspeed set yesterday. 4-AW Bought the set from Ebay, and was a little apprehensive at the prospect of maybe getting a knock-off set. I went ahead and won the auction, and they showed up in from FedEx yesterday, I couldn't change out of my work clothes fast enough to undo the box, and look at them. Everything I saw I was amazed when I was pulling each club from its bag. I immediately called Nike to verify my SN was authentic, and they are. My set was manufactured at the end of March. I really liked the feel of them in my hand. They did feel slightly more heavy than my other irons do, and are definitely a lot thicker. I did a lot of research before deciding on which irons I wanted to buy. JB's review was what sold me, and started my quest to find the best price. I love the way they look, and I can't wait to get out on the course to try them out!

Got my Machspeed set yesterday. 4-AW Bought the set from Ebay, and was a little apprehensive at the prospect of maybe getting a knock-off set. I went ahead and won the auction, and they showed up in from FedEx yesterday, I couldn't change out of my work clothes fast enough to undo the box, and look at them. Everything I saw I was amazed when I was pulling each club from its bag. I immediately called Nike to verify my SN was authentic, and they are. My set was manufactured at the end of March. I really liked the feel of them in my hand. They did feel slightly more heavy than my other irons do, and are definitely a lot thicker. I did a lot of research before deciding on which irons I wanted to buy. JB's review was what sold me, and started my quest to find the best price. I love the way they look, and I can't wait to get out on the course to try them out!

Welcome to the Machspeed club Coy!! I love mine too!

Now to replace the rest of my bag! My $200 Wal-mart, Spaulding Tour-Flites have done me well the last decade, but now only the woods shall continue to serve me...

Now to replace the rest of my bag! My $200 Wal-mart, Spaulding Tour-Flites have done me well the last decade, but now only the woods shall continue to serve me...

Oh youve come to the right place my friend! haha

Welcome to the Machspeed club Coy!! I love mine too!

When you got yours, did you have to special order the 5-PW set, or did you just stash the 4i and AW in your closet?

When you got yours, did you have to special order the 5-PW set, or did you just stash the 4i and AW in your closet?

I stashed the 4i and AW till just recently I changed my bag around and put the AW back in play.

Last edited:
I stashed the 4i and AW till just recently I changed my bad around and put the AW back in play.

the OEM never updates his signature, it would require an assistant or a full time job.

the OEM never updates his signature, it would require an assistant or a full time job.

haha thats right. And tc, I like nature bro thank you for that beatiful humming bird, it was peaceful. lol

haha thats right. And tc, I like nature bro thank you for that beatiful humming bird, it was peaceful. lol

you're very welcome. i figured you could turn to that when you're having thanks withdrawls. you two are just so precious.

Spoiler
holdhands.jpg

Nike Men's MachSpeed Irons

tcalloway1 said:
you're very welcome. i figured you could turn to that when you're having thanks withdrawls. you two are just so precious.

Spoiler
holdhands.jpg

Lmao. That's just too wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2414207204_39358aae4a_o.jpg

Ok guys, back on topic please.

these kinda remind me of the Epon AF-901's or even the 701's

791378639_xj9NW-L-1.jpg
2503804672_146b07a96b.jpg
2503804606_ccbd0180c5.jpg

They are all starting to look similar. Look at the latest AP1, or X-22, or X24, etc...

yer right. the new AP-1's do look similar

titleist+AP1+710.jpg

the new Srixon's too

Back