00011206.jpg

Imagine getting that as a tat? Mad respect.

no doubt and mad money too boot! is Flash gonna get his own flick too?

was just reading up about the JLA and Aquaman was a founding member but never gets any love! wtf!

no doubt and mad money too boot! is Flash gonna get his own flick too?

Haven't heard anything about that. It looks like they put a hold on all the JLA characters movies except GL, there's a new Batman coming and a new Superman as well. I think what they're running into as far as a JLA movie is that they can't afford or get all the schedules to coincide with filming JLA so there was a rumor that they were going to produce a younger JLA movie with the main characters being played by different people which could mess up following the story arcs. It was just turning into a logistical nightmare that they decided to put the kibosh on it for the meantime.

Marvel was smart that they provisioned the contracts of the actors playing the main roles in Avengers to make the movie once all the story arcs are established. I also heard a rumor that for the Avengers movie they would play off the super soldier story line with the Captain, Iron Man, S.H.I.E.L.D., and Thor battling Hulk as the bad guy initially.

that would be badass!

Haven't heard anything about that. It looks like they put a hold on all the JLA characters movies except GL, there's a new Batman coming and a new Superman as well. I think what they're running into as far as a JLA movie is that they can't afford or get all the schedules to coincide with filming JLA so there was a rumor that they were going to produce a younger JLA movie with the main characters being played by different people which could mess up following the story arcs. It was just turning into a logistical nightmare that they decided to put the kibosh on it for the meantime.

Marvel was smart that they provisioned the contracts of the actors playing the main roles in Avengers to make the movie once all the story arcs are established. I also heard a rumor that for the Avengers movie they would play off the super soldier story line with the Captain, Iron Man, S.H.I.E.L.D., and Thor battling Hulk as the bad guy initially.

When I was a kid I had a special feature comic where The Hulk and the The Thing battled in NYC. They were throwing buses and the Central Park merry go round at each other. In the heat of mixing it up, Alicia called out Ben's name and he turned his head. Bad move. The Hulk unloaded and for a while it looked like The Thing was dead. Of course he wasn't, but he learned a valuable lesson.

Never, and I mean never, lower your dukes when you're sparring with The Hulk.

I remember reading it like it was yesterday, and it must be close to 40 years ago. When my Mom gave my comic books to my nephew I had a couple that turned out to be worth a few bucks. I think one of the valuable ones was the first issue of The Defenders. He was pretty excited when I told him I didn't need them back and he could do what he wanted with them. Now he's 35 and still buys comic books. If you asked his Dad he would probably say I ruined him.

Kevin

When I was a kid I had a special feature comic where The Hulk and the The Thing battled in NYC. They were throwing buses and the Central Park merry go round at each other. In the heat of mixing it up, Alicia called out Ben's name and he turned his head. Bad move. The Hulk unloaded and for a while it looked like The Thing was dead. Of course he wasn't, but he learned a valuable lesson.

Never, and I mean never, lower your dukes when you're sparring with The Hulk.

I remember reading it like it was yesterday, and it must be close to 40 years ago. When my Mom gave my comic books to my nephew I had a couple that turned out to be worth a few bucks. I think one of the valuable ones was the first issue of The Defenders. He was pretty excited when I told him I didn't need them back and he could do what he wanted with them. Now he's 35 and still buys comic books. If you asked his Dad he would probably say I ruined him.

Kevin

Or made him into a rich collector. In hindsight I shouldn't have gotten rid of my old comics and my old toys. They would've been worth a good deal of money. Oh well c'est la vie.

just read where Thor is set to be released May 6 2011, Captian America: The First Avenger July 22 2011???

just read where Thor is set to be released May 6 2011, Captian America: The First Avenger July 22 2011???

Captain America is going to be played by Chris Evans, the guy that played Johnny Storm in the Fantastic Four movies. That kind of stinks. They couldn't find a guy that hasn't already played a super hero?

Kevin

Re: Iron Man 2

Esox said:
Captain America is going to be played by Chris Evans, the guy that played Johnny Storm in the Fantastic Four movies. That kind of stinks. They couldn't find a guy that hasn't already played a super hero?

Kevin

He's lame too. Horrible actor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin

There was rumor that they were trying to get Matthew I'mkindagay to play him. Here's one from left field... early on there were also rumors that they were trying to get Will Smith to play the Captain. I dunno how I feel about that.

I'm not liking this recycling actors in superhero roles. If I didn't like Ryan Reynolds so much I would be a little confused with the GL/Deadpool thing, especially since he played Deadpool well.

so whos going tonite? I cant but really want to! Scarlett looks yuuuuuumy!

Iron Man 2

Sunday_Hacker said:
Lol. You need a cold shower SH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Iron Man 2

Opening night? No way

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Excited for this movie. Looks pretty awesome. Even more excited for the secret JJ Abrams trailer though. Love everything that he has done.

Not going tonight b/c of all the hype and will wait it out until the buzz dies down. I did hear that there is something special if you sit past the credits at the end of the movie.

Excited for this movie. Looks pretty awesome. Even more excited for the secret JJ Abrams trailer though. Love everything that he has done.

Cloverfield 2?

Speculation is that it is not Cloverfield 2. Supposedly something about an alien in a sort of homage to Spielberg.

Speculation is that it is not Cloverfield 2. Supposedly something about an alien in a sort of homage to Spielberg.

Oooohhhh that's cool! I'm a big JJ fan as well and that type of flick does suit him. I just hope it's not ET2: ET Goes Bananas or something like that.

It wouldn't be a teaser for Star Trek 2 would it? Cause that would be AWESOME!!

I might watch it just to see how much of Edwards AFB, aka anywhere in the "middle east", made it into the movie.

I am going tonight. I love the hype and stuff. Heck, I have even dressed up before for Star Wars.

Back