Putterzone Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Our friends over at Putterzone have a cool contest going on right now that we wanted to make everybody aware of. As many of you know THP & Putterzone have a fun and informative radio show/podcast we do hosted here called The Greenside and THP thinks very highly of their site.

Last contest they did we had a THP'r win it and we would love to see it again.

http://www.putterzone.com/2010/05/win-cleveland-t-frame-putter.html

Thanks for the heads up JB. I'm in!

sweet thanks for the info!

I'm in too! also a very cool site, just added it to my favs! thanks again!

Sean does a great job and his Greenside show on here with JB is topnotch.

Awesome!! Just entered this one :)

Sean has a really cool site over there.

I'm in, thanks for the heads-up.

sweet. thanks JB. I'm In

Whoohoo!! I just got an e-mail saying that I've been officially entered to win :) Good luck everyone. He seems like a really nice guy, Sean :good:

Whoohoo!! I just got an e-mail saying that I've been officially entered to win :) Good luck everyone. He seems like a really nice guy, Sean :good:

I didnt get an email back saying I was official. Did anyone else?

I didnt get an email back saying I was official. Did anyone else?

Yep, I did. It might take a while depending on how many enter and if it is an automated message or not.

Yep, I did. It might take a while depending on how many enter and if it is an automated message or not.

I got an e-mail from Sean himself...although, who am I kidding haa haa haa

Ignore me...

Email came 30 secs ago

I am in! Thanks THP and Putterzone

Friday is the last day to enter :)

I'm in!

I got the same email this morning. Here's to hoping someone from THP wins this thing!

Noon today was the deadline for entries...I wonder who will win this :smile:

Awesome!!

Awesome!!

I got an email the other day confirming my entry. That was pretty cool.

However, it was not NEARLY as cool as the phone call I just got from Sean at Putterzone telling me that I won the putter!!:banana:

I'm so stoked, and really looking forward to getting it here and spending some time with it on the practice green. I had been kind of thinking about changing over to a mallet style putter already, so the timing of this couldn't be better.

Thanks to Sean at Putterzone, and to Cleveland for making the putter available. And thanks to JB for getting the word out over here.

I'll be sure to post up a review once it gets here and I get to roll some balls with it.

I got an email the other day confirming my entry. That was pretty cool.

However, it was not NEARLY as cool as the phone call I just got from Sean at Putterzone telling me that I won the putter!!:banana:

I'm so stoked, and really looking forward to getting it here and spending some time with it on the practice green. I had been kind of thinking about changing over to a mallet style putter already, so the timing of this couldn't be better.

Thanks to Sean at Putterzone, and to Cleveland for making the putter available. And thanks to JB for getting the word out over here.

I'll be sure to post up a review once it gets here and I get to roll some balls with it.

That is great news. Congrats and we look forward to your feedback.

Back