ECCO Golf Street Premiere Shoe Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great review thanks :clapp:

Great review. Must say that it contains the funniest mistake I've ever seen in a review though. Almost made me spit my coffee onto my monitor.

• Admin
Great review. Must say that it contains the funniest mistake I've ever seen in a review though. Almost made me spit my coffee onto my monitor.

Care to share it with us? It must have been missed by the author and me when i proofed it.

ECCO Golf Street Premiere Shoe Review

Chunkylover77 said:

Please let me know so that I may learn from my mistake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
Its been found and corrected.

Didn't want to write it out as I know we have some younger golfers on the board. Should have pm'ed you though JB. Nothing to learn from thanks. Just a spelling mistake. As I said great review.

• Admin
Didn't want to write it out as I know we have some younger golfers on the board. Should have pm'ed you though JB. Nothing to learn from thanks. Just a spelling mistake. As I said great review.

Thanks for putting the bug in our ear. I read it twice and did not even see it.

good stuff T. Hanks!

LOL I found the error and corrected it. It was a simple spelling mistake that just happen to make a curse word. It was definitely funny...good catch CL77.

I see some people had questions :angel:

good find Chunk....total fat-finger error on my part lol

Yeah as I said nothing to learn about on your part. I just couldn't stop laughing and I'm still giggling at the image it portrayed. I was like man I do not want to be in the foursome after you!!!

nice review thanks! i'm glad you had the opportunity to do something like this for us. i am not the biggest fan of the street shoes but having met you and spent time with you, i trust your opinions.

I really like these - sadly in the UK they are harder to find than a Baker-Finch birdie.

Going to have to be patient I think, even the US Ecco site only has a few sizes available.

Great review! I can't wait to get my hands, well feet, on them! I have wanted a pair of athletic type shoes that are really as comfortable as they look, so I cant wait to try them out!

Ecco Street Premiere Shoes

Ecco Street Premiere Shoes

For those of you with a fashion sense can one where the black ones with the red dots with shorts? And if so, what color socks should one wear?

Thank you.

Darker shorts, black socks.
OR: Whatever you feel comfortable wearing.

Merged with another thread on the same shoes.

I am looking at those too Sean. Also the black with the blue dots. Would love an answer.

I am looking at those too Sean. Also the black with the blue dots. Would love an answer.

I really like the look of the shoes CL, but would like to wear them with shorts as well as trousers.

Just as a general rule I never wear any color socks other than black if I'm wearing black shoes. If you want to wear them with shorts get black socks but try to get the no-show or extremely low cut socks.

Back