i'm going to NYC!

claycribbs

Fear the Dolphin Swag!
Reaction score
Handicap
Tomorrow our school group goes to NYC! We are flying out of Savannah and going to Atlanta and then changing flights and going to NYC! We come back Saturday and I will tell you guys all about it! Its my first time on a plane (except for a small 4 seater). I wonder if I can convince the guide to let me go play Bethpage while I'm there?

Have fun CC! Have a good time. I've wanted to go to New York city for a long time.

Have fun CC, I've never been there myself, so you'll have to take pictures and post them when you get back!! Have a GREAT time :)

you'll love nyc! it's a great city and there's always something going on. have fun clay! and no, i don't see you getting to go to bethpage.

Oh and I'll pick up a souvenir golf ball while I'm there.... I collect those. haha

you'll love nyc! it's a great city and there's always something going on. have fun clay! and no, i don't see you getting to go to bethpage.

I can see you sneaking up there and taking me to Bethpage haha.

Have fun. NYC is a magical place. Hopefully you will be able to visit ground zero, the statue of liberty and Times Square. I visited NYC last year and it was a lot of fun. I almost didnt want to come home!

Have a great time, clay. I work in Manhattan off and on for a couple months a year. You will enjoy it... there is much to do.

Have fun. NYC is a magical place. Hopefully you will be able to visit ground zero, the statue of liberty and Times Square. I visited NYC last year and it was a lot of fun. I almost didnt want to come home!

I know we are passing by Lady Liberty, Time Square is a definite, and ground zero is 95%!

great stuff CC! enjoy and take some photos!

I know we are passing by Lady Liberty, Time Square is a definite, and ground zero is 95%!
Ground zero was an interesting experience for me. I felt a combination of anger and sorrow as I looked at the huge hole in the ground where those buildings once were.

Have fun Clay!!! I am a native NYer and as a mattrer of fact I am headed home this Thursday to suprise my parents for their anniversary... it is a great city and I hope you enjoy yourself

I worked in NYC for years - I still miss the energy of being in the city every day. If you have time - go hit balls at Chelsea Piers.

Have fun Clay!!! I am a native NYer and as a mattrer of fact I am headed home this Thursday to suprise my parents for their anniversary... it is a great city and I hope you enjoy yourself

I forgot about that. Have fun WR. You have fun as well CC. I've never been there, but sounds like a great trip.

I will have my computer with me, Diane and Due. gotta keep connected to my THP friends.

I worked in NYC for years - I still miss the energy of being in the city every day. If you have time - go hit balls at Chelsea Piers.

Clay, I saw this thread and AUTOMATICALLY knew who started it...
*Edit: Sorry Diane, I didn't mean to quote you.

Have fun CC! It's a great city and I grew up in the area so there will be lots of things to do up there.

Try the dim sum. And the pastrami. And the bagels and smoked fish. And the pizza. And the Italian. Don't waste your time on the hot dogs. Wait until you can get to Chicago for that. Man, a guy can eat in NYC until he explodes.

I got a little sick of the energy myself, but I get tired of crowds pretty quickly, and the subways are kind of smelly.

Kevin

Back