Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Working on Monday and Tuesday - might look to play Wednesday though

I plan to be there around 9:00 to get some time in on the range. Been months since I've hit a ball and need all the range time I can get to get wamred up.

I plan to be there around 9:00 to get some time in on the range. Been months since I've hit a ball and need all the range time I can get to get wamred up.

Sounds good. I am shooting for 915

Yeah I'll be there around then too. Never played there so gotta make sure I don't get lost with all the jug handles and whatnot

Yeah I'll be there around then too. Never played there so gotta make sure I don't get lost with all the jug handles and whatnot
Not confusing at all just follow signs.

68add0e45d3a351fd929afa753847ea0.jpg

70* tomorrow and the kids have half days of school!

Got in 2 rounds of 2 ball at The Club at Morgan Hill yesterday. Winter golf really suits my game, I come up 15 yards short on an approach no problem it's on the green. Also had 5 drives over 270 love the frozen bounces on downhill tee shots.

Had a great time on Friday guys. Was happy to be able to hit a ball again. Think my only miss was long and straight which is fine in my book. Lets do it again once everything dries out.

Supposed to be 50 degrees on Monday and I'm off. Need to be back home by 4 because I have grad school in the evening.

Tee time made at Mercer Oaks west for 10:20. Anyone want in?

Supposed to be 50 degrees on Monday and I'm off. Need to be back home by 4 because I have grad school in the evening.

I'll back to you later in the week. If it fills up thats fine but I just won't know until later in the week. Hopefully the 545 will be here by then :)

I may be able to swing it.

Interesting.......I might be able to do that. I'll let you know later in the week.

Hoping I can make it. Haven't seen Jeff in months and always to tee it up with you guys.

No can do guys. Mondays are always really hard for me to get off.

No can do guys. Mondays are always really hard for me to get off.

No worries. Weather is kinda iffy right now too.

I am also off next friday (gotta use up some vacation days) so I will book a tentative time for then as well.

Forecast four Monday now looking good again 47 and cloudy. Still just me as of now

I was just at the PGA superstore in North Jersey. It was both awesome and annoying. Trying to hit at the bay without some salesman hawking me was something else. I'm now going to the nearby golf galaxy

Tee time made for Friday. 10am Mercer West

Current forecast is 44 and sunny

Tee time made for Friday. 10am Mercer West

Current forecast is 44 and sunny

see what hat I can do for Friday. Should be good though.

Silent auction at my work to golf at Plainfield cc with one of the execs who's a member there. I grew up playing there and it is an awesome course. Let me know if anyone wants to split it 3 ways. Last years won with 750.. Plus tip to your caddies.

Back