adidas Golf Eyewear

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Many have requested reviews on sunglasses and adidas Golf was happy to jump in. They have supplied sunglasses for men and women for review. Below are some initial pictures. I tried on the ladies pair and they look great!

870054524_5tvfC-L-1.jpg

These are called Retego - these are golf specific glasses for men
870054616_kg5Un-L-1.jpg

870054715_EMWcy-L-1.jpg

870071235_zpe4Z-L-1.jpg

These are called adilibria shield - these are golf specific for ladies and they were designed in consultation with LPGA Champion Natalie Gulbis
870054766_7hqUv-L-1.jpg

870054934_3y2nJ-L-1.jpg

870071257_n9kfm-L-1.jpg

870071307_qG6DD-L-1.jpg

I like the case!! YAY!! Sunglasses to be reviewed :) I can get a pair of the ladies sunglasses when I get my Natalie Gulbis Adidas shoes :wink:

Awesome, I can't wait to read the reviews! Those Retegos look pretty similar to my SunDog Hunter Mahan shades.

The Retegos look a little wide or do they juut appear that way GG?

• Admin
The Retegos look a little wide or do they juut appear that way GG?

I just had JB try them and and they aren't really wide so much as they are square. The frames are a bit boxy so depending on your head they could look wide but he said they don't feel it at all. In fact he said they are pretty darn comfortable. Hopefully my rambling made some sense.

If Natalie helped design anything then I like them!

• Admin
I just got back from the range and I wore the ladies adidas glasses and I have to say I really liked them. They are incredibly lightweight so it didn't even feel like I was wearing glasses. I had no problem looking down at my ball or following the ball in the air, I thought the lenses were great. My biggest fear is because they are so lightweight that if I sit on them (which I most likely will) they might break. They seem very well constructed so we will see.

nice stuff GG! i actually would prefer sunglasses to golf in that are a little larger than normal. i hate when i'm addressing the ball with my current sunnies and you can kind of see out the bottom of them, it makes concentration a little tougher.

can't wait to hear more about the eye wear you'll be reviewing.

• Admin
nice stuff GG! i actually would prefer sunglasses to golf in that are a little larger than normal. i hate when i'm addressing the ball with my current sunnies and you can kind of see out the bottom of them, it makes concentration a little tougher.

can't wait to hear more about the eye wear you'll be reviewing.

These are great for full coverage. That is one of the things I liked the most about them.

The problem that I have with sunglasses is that I can't seem to find the right pair that goes with the shape of my face and the pair that I have, it sits too close and rubs against my cheeks and my eyelashes touch the lenses when I blink (go figure) and also, sunglasses bother my ears after sitting on them for a while. How were the sunglasses in respect to these issues?

adidas Golf Eyewear

Golf Chick said:
The problem that I have with sunglasses is that I can't seem to find the right pair that goes with the shape of my face and the pair that I have, it sits too close and rubs against my cheeks and my eyelashes touch the lenses when I blink (go figure) and also, sunglasses bother my ears after sitting on them for a while. How were the sunglasses in respect to these issues?
I have the same issues. That's why when I find a pair that fit I just get them. The boxy ones don't always fit my face too well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have very similiar issues as you when it comes to sunglasses. The eyelash thing is SO annoying! I only had them on for about 40 minutes while at the range but I didn't have any of those issues. Because they were so light they didn't both my ears which is a major problem that I have too. Soemtimes I start to get headaches because the are pressed against my head and behind my ears when I am wearing a hat, but for the 40 minutes I was out there today I did not have that problem with these glasses.

My head is so small that most sunglasses are too big for me, are any of these in smaller sizes?

Back