FS-Nike Dymo Str8Fit Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
up for sale is a LH nike dymo str8fit driver. it's stiff flex, 9.5*, has the ust axivcore shaft, has minor scrapes on the sole, no paint chips, no dents or dings.

asking $100 shipped, or best offer. thanks for looking.

100_1044.jpg

Last edited:
let me ask my buddy about this...he was looking for one.

dang TC wish it was a righty! oh well just an fyi to anyone interested this guy takes great care of all his clubs and the $100 bucks shipped with the wrench and headcover is a great deal!

FS-Nike Dymo Str8Fit Driver

Just sold the same thing on craigslist for 100$. So if u haven't u should toss it on there as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I told my buddy about this but he bought a Taylormade this weekend cuz he's an idiot and never listens to me. GL with the sale.

I told my buddy about this but he bought a Taylormade this weekend cuz he's an idiot and never listens to me. GL with the sale.

thanks china, i appreciate you looking out.

no problem bro. I wish I knew some more lefties...

no problem bro. I wish I knew some more lefties...

me too! it'll go to the right home, i'm in no hurry to off it anyway. i work with a guy that's interested in it but i'll reem him, he doesn't know any better, ha!

hacker'shacker, buy this club will ya?

I keep trying to talk a buddy of mine into taking this off your hands.

bring on any offers, i'm not a stickler for price at all. i'd almost donate it to someone if i knew they needed it, but unfortunately, i'm gonna need a little something. tell your pal to make me an offer.

btw, thanks for looking out!

i've got a local fella interested in this driver but want to make sure that no other LEFTY THP'ers are interested. i'll leave this on thru the weekend, after that, she's off to the races.

anyone?

ok, so i still have the driver and i'm now interested in any trade offers. let's just see what happens, make an offer.

you can close this one up please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back