Best ball under $20

To some of you Top Flite Fans, anybody know what happened to the "Tour Extreme" balls? I loved the "Black" version. Shot my lowest scores with hit, held any green hit, went really far on my drivers as well.

Do they have anything that compares to them currently?

have you tried the gamer? ive played them a few times and they arent bad

Check out knetgolf.com

You can get any ball there for a great price. I think we had Mint quality at the outing and they were great.

I think we're going to be getting balls from knet. If you spend more than 80 bucks, you get free shipping.

There is only one answer that really works. Get fit.
Some people play balls they cannot compress.
Some people play balls that are too hard.
Some people play balls that have too much spin off the tee
Some people play balls that fly to high or low.

Just like anything else in golf, get fit for your golf ball. Some companies pay millions to be called the most used on tour, or the best ball. But the fact is, just like everything else in golf, what is good for some is not for others.

Just got a box of AD333. I think they're excellent. Oddly my putting seems to have seen the greatest benefit.

Just got a box of AD333. I think they're excellent. Oddly my putting seems to have seen the greatest benefit.

What ball were you using before? I definitely think the ad333 is a great putting ball, along with the Bridgestone e6. For me, it's the right amount of softness without me tearing apart the cover after using it for a couple of holes..

Random stuff. Whatever I found or picked up by chance. Lakeballs aswell. I'm somewhat of a rookie. Didn't realize that a decent ball would help my game as much as it has.

Got a free sleeve of Srixon Soft Feel balls and played them yesterday. Very impressed with them as well as their cost for a dozen. Very long off the tee but not much spin into greens. I prefer to bump and run at this particular course and they worked very well for that!

You can get a bushel basket full of Noodles at Walmart for under $20...FYI - I noticed they had Taylor Made Pentas for $38.99, not a bad price either.

i always thought the noodles were a good ball, and yeah there is that walmart deal on them i hear.

Not real familiar with the ball ratings.... Would you guys play a AAA ball?...Obviously looks like near mint and mint are what they are, but is AAA, like a road rash ball or have cuts on it?

Not real familiar with the ball ratings.... Would you guys play a AAA ball?...Obviously looks like near mint and mint are what they are, but is AAA, like a road rash ball or have cuts on it?

The cover shouldn't be gashed, but there could be some noticeable impact spots.

IMO, when it comes to golf balls under $20, I'd have to spend the additional $2 and pick up a dozen Taylormade Burner Tour golf balls. Incredible ball for the money.

Right on, so i could expect the burners to be around $6-$7 Per sleeve?

Right on, so i could expect the burners to be around $6-$7 Per sleeve?

I honestly can't answer that, I've never bought them by the sleeve. I would say that you are correct though.

Dicks has a great deal, Taylormade Burner TP balls 2 dozen for $30
plus they always have those 10 off a 50 purchase

so u could get 4 dozen for $50, cant beat that!

Dicks has a great deal, Taylormade Burner TP balls 2 dozen for $30
plus they always have those 10 off a 50 purchase

so u could get 4 dozen for $50, cant beat that!

That is a heck of a deal. I may have to stop by my local one tomorrow.

That is a heck of a deal. I may have to stop by my local one tomorrow.

yep, or another deal ive gotten is the srixon z star 2 for $50
throw ina bag of tees to get over $50
then hit them with the $10 off $50 purchase, and u basically get 2 dozen for the price of 1 dozen just a few months ago

I have tested several balls under 20 bucks, and I still think the best bang for the buck is Noodle Long and Soft.

lostgolfballs.com is the best place to get the balls
thier ratings on balls are dead on...the AAAA balls are cheap and look brand new

u can buy them buy the bucket for dirt cheap

yep, or another deal ive gotten is the srixon z star 2 for $50
throw ina bag of tees to get over $50
then hit them with the $10 off $50 purchase, and u basically get 2 dozen for the price of 1 dozen just a few months ago

You are one slick duck brother. I like it. I've honestly never thought of that.

yep all the time

started with the Taylormade black Tp 2 for $60, which is $50 after the coupon

pretty much any time a good ball goes on sale, I buy

plus I get all the points etc, they send me crap like every week

yep all the time

started with the Taylormade black Tp 2 for $60, which is $50 after the coupon

pretty much any time a good ball goes on sale, I buy

plus I get all the points etc, they send me crap like every week

I wish Dick's sold Epoch tees. Those things are impossible to find around here.

does golf galazy carry them? I know ive seen them somewhere

I wish Dick's sold Epoch tees. Those things are impossible to find around here.

I usually just order mine online. TGW or somewhere like that.

Back