Found some Blades

i think im itching to dust off my ancient blades... but i doubt thatll last long... lolz

Well, it is not quite like that now that I look at the picture again, but it is pretty close.

Nice: You'll never go back!

Looking forward to the reports!

Here is a picture I took last night.

IMG_0272.jpg

I took my dad's old Powerbilt Citation blades from the 70's or 80's to the range a couple times.. NEVER again. My hands were dead after trying to hit the 2 iron (unsuccessfully) followed by the 8 iron (not as bad as the 2, but nowhere near good). I like feedback, but jeez... at some point you have to do a cost - benefit analysis. The increased knowledge of where I was hitting the ball wouldn't help if I couldn't grab the clubs the next time I wanted to play!

I just got done playing with my grandfathers old citation blades and wow are they amazing! relativley easy to hit. If your having problems hitting them, its just because your not use to a blade. They are a little shorter though (about 1 club length) however the feel is amazing when you pure it and very easy to work with.

I will not be able to try these today due to something I discovered in my swing yesterday. Something has gone terribly wrong, and I am going to spend some time at the range fixing it. Not a good time to switch clubs right now unfortunately.

I will not be able to try these today due to something I discovered in my swing yesterday. Something has gone terribly wrong, and I am going to spend some time at the range fixing it. Not a good time to switch clubs right now unfortunately.

probably a smart move man! hopefully something will click for you saturday and you'll be dialed in. i am hoping the best for you.

probably a smart move man! hopefully something will click for you saturday and you'll be dialed in. i am hoping the best for you.

I worked on my takeaway yesterday and I also fixed something in my initial setup. Hoping I can get some range time in today as well as tomorrow. I need this fixed ASAP!

BTW did you notice my sig?

Reactions: TC
I worked on my takeaway yesterday and I also fixed something in my initial setup. Hoping I can get some range time in today as well as tomorrow. I need this fixed ASAP!

BTW did you notice my sig?

ha, that's awesome. i hope that works out for you, i think it will definitely help with consistency. i would still ask andy though, it's what he does for a living, i'm just a poser!

Back