Boo Girl Wants Her Own Thread

HAVE A GREAT DAY! :clown:

Happy birthday, Boo Girl. Enjoy your big day. Eat so much cake your tummy hurts.

Kevin

DSC00492.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Boo!

Happy Birthday BOO!

Happy Birthday Boo! :cake:

Happy Happy Boo Girl!

Girl Boo, Birthday Happy!

Happy birthday!!

Lá Breithe shona duit.....Cailín Boo..

i hate sunburns!! it sounds like your trip was awesome and that you got to play and do all of my favorite things. you're a lucky little one. i bet i could beat you at ping pong, haha.

I bet you could im terrible. Not as bad as my mom though! Sorry Mommy!

There hasn't been a post on here in a couple of weeks and i felt like making one. This might have already been asked, but I just started following this thread a few weeks ago. Do you have any other hobbies than golf?!?!?!

I like eating, and reading too.

What do you like to read?

Thank you everybody for wishing me a happy birthday:cake:. I had a great day!
:bananadance::banana::D

My favorite series is THe Wedding Planners Daughter I just finished Hoot and im reading a book called The Magician's Elephant

Boo Girl had a great birthday--lots of presents, and a big slumber party coming up this weekend. Lucky me--I get to give seven manicure/pedicures and host two movies about sparkly vampires.

Hi........It says Happy Birthday Boo Girl.......I'm sure it was a great one.

Boo Girl had a great birthday--lots of presents, and a big slumber party coming up this weekend. Lucky me--I get to give seven manicure/pedicures and host two movies about sparkly vampires.

For a belated birthday party in late June, we are footing the bill for seven 13 year olds to hit the midnight showing of Twilight 3. Thankfully, we won't have to attend. Enjoy the first two with the girls. Did you request in the invitations the girls have their feet properly washed in preparation of the pedicures?

Kevin

Back