Whistling straits

packerfan

Reaction score
Handicap
I had the pleasure of playing Whistling Straits (irish course) yesterday. This is the second time I've played it and it is simply and amazing course. When the fog is rolling in of the lake, it makes you feel like you are in Ireland. I shot a 39 on the front and a 47 on the back. I'm very happy with that score considering I'm still trying to get used to my mizuno mp57s. If you ever get over to Wisconsin, I highly recommend that you check out this course.

I have heard some great things about this course and hope to play it one day.

Whistling straits

The PGA is on the straights course, and not the irish course. Both very good courses from what I hear- but it isn't the same venue as the PGA

Wonderful course, I hope to play there someday! Im seriously thinking about going for one of the days of the PGA Chamionship. I think it would be an interesting experience.

Whistling Straights is a great course. I have played the Irish course twice now and I think it is one of the top courses in the state. I only play it at the beginning of the year or after the 31st of October when the rates go down to $55. If you are in the Sheboygan area I highly recommend playing at The Bull at Pinehurst Farms as well. It is my favorite course in the state.

Jon

I haven't played the Bull yet, but I've heard good things. I'm only an hour from Sheboygan, so I'm going to try to play the Bull this year.

Back