Taylormade Burner SuperFast TP Driver

I agree the supertri is the best looking driver out right now.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

I agree with you. But love the look of the Black SuperFast too.

Hmm...that puts another challenger in my "Try These Drivers" list!

I've seen some pretty good pics of this driver from address and I have to say that I really love the look of this at address. I like some of the subtle changes like the silver graphics instead of red on the crown and how the head is a touch more rounded than the standard Superfast. I have a feeling that I'll end up breaking down and adding one of these to the driver stable in the near future.

Hit this today during a quick TM fitting, and I have to say, I thought it performed very poorly in comparison to the Supertri or the r9 460. I also noticed that at least at this golf galaxy, all the Superfast TP drivers came standard with the extended shaft, which I did not care for either. The last thing I need to do is lose my accuracy (or lack thereof haha).

I hit this club at the range today while testing the wedges and its awesome. I hit this club real solid and straight. I was surprised with the stiff shaft in it. I ALMOST took it out to play but decided to stick with the SuperTri for today.

Is the superfast open 2* like most TP drivers seem to be?

I dont have the exact same specs in front of me, but this one looks more square.

Crap. Open 2* would have turned me off, but that driver is one sexy thing. I want one...

I read that the winner and runner-up at the Byron Nelson were using the Superfast TP. Can anyone confirm that Day was using it? Think I saw Adams with the ghost putter as well.

I read that the winner and runner-up at the Byron Nelson were using the Superfast TP. Can anyone confirm that Day was using it? Think I saw Adams with the ghost putter as well.
Blake Adams was using the Black Superfast TP and Jason Day was using the regular Superfast. I think that the Superfast TP looks awesome! I ordered a 9.5 Superfast TP with the R.I.P. 70S on Friday, can't wait to get it!

Re: Taylormade Burner SuperFast TP Driver

I hit the superfast tp this past weekend while in FL and its very good. Looks great and the shaft works well. I can see why the tour guys are playing this club. Don't think I hit a bad shot with it.

I hit the superfast tp this past weekend while in FL and its very good. Looks great and the shaft works well. I can see why the tour guys are playing this club. Don't think I hit a bad shot with it.

So, when will this change be shown in your signature? Your belief in the quality of the Superfast TP means nothing until your signature says you're using it! Show me the money Kevin! haha. Will it oust the G15?

I really want one of these buy the way.

Is there an official release date yet?

So, when will this change be shown in your signature? Your belief in the quality of the Superfast TP means nothing until your signature says you're using it! Show me the money Kevin! haha. Will it oust the G15?

I really want one of these buy the way.

Nope Im very happy with the SuperTri right now but the SuperFast is an excellent back up or next choice.

I had no idea. Silly me.

i have the regular superfast in the bag at the moment and i wish i had waited to put this one in the bag would have saved me the money switching shafts. i like the lighter shaft but 48g was just too light couldnt feel it in my hand. thanks JB now im really jealous

This is a gorgeous driver and I think looks wise it is prettier than the standard Superfast.

I hit this the regular Superfast so well that I am not even considering a switch, plus I just reshafted my Superfast.

The club is noticeably more square and a little less offset than than the standard.

It feels just as good as the Superfast.

JB,

Your current SuperTri driver w /Miyazaki Blue shaft has provided you with outstanding performance. It would be interesting to see how the Superfast TP Driver compares with both the stock Matrix shaft and also the Miyazaki Blue shaft.

JB,

Your current SuperTri driver w /Miyazaki Blue shaft has provided you with outstanding performance. It would be interesting to see how the Superfast TP Driver compares with both the stock Matrix shaft and also the Miyazaki Blue shaft.

We will be reviewing this driver coming up soon as well as our radio show this week is centered around this driver on tour as we have a very cool expert joining us. I do not have a Miyazaki shaft to put in it, but will be reviewing it with the stock shaft.

Blake Adams was using the Black Superfast TP and Jason Day was using the regular Superfast. I think that the Superfast TP looks awesome! I ordered a 9.5 Superfast TP with the R.I.P. 70S on Friday, can't wait to get it!

Well, they were missing fairways like mad with their drivers on Sunday. No club is magic!

Well, they were missing fairways like mad with their drivers on Sunday. No club is magic!

While that may be true, there is no denying how many guys switched to this driver. They do not have to play this one. They could play any driver in the lineup, the amount of players switching to the Superfast because of ball speed increases is crazy compared to years past.

I don't want to turn this into a shaft thread, but it pertains to the Superfast Tp. The difference between the S and X is a tenth of a degree in torque? And that's it?

While I don't claim to know about shaft manufacturing, I wonder if that tenth of a degree in torque makes a huge difference.

I'm seriously considering selling my Machspeed for this driver. I've just started hitting the Machspeed good. The face is hot, but I can't turn away from the Superfast TP!

I don't want to turn this into a shaft thread, but it pertains to the Superfast Tp. The difference between the S and X is a tenth of a degree in torque? And that's it?

While I don't claim to know about shaft manufacturing, I wonder if that tenth of a degree in torque makes a huge difference.

I'm seriously considering selling my Machspeed for this driver. I've just started hitting the Machspeed good. The face is hot, but I can't turn away from the Superfast TP!

There is more to shaft stiffness than just torque.

There is more to shaft stiffness than just torque.

I get that, but the weight, butt size, and tip size are all the same. Is there more "behind the scenes" type stuff to making a shaft that makes it different while still have the same dimensions I just listed?

Back