OEM @ Sarasota National with JB and wedges!

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Today we'll be playing at Sarasota National and of course hitting more wedges. We played this course during the first ever THP outing so those that were there will be familiar with this course. Its a wonderful layout and a little more forgiving then yesterdays course. I said A LITTLE lol. But they also have a nice chipping green for the wedge testing. Should be another great day on the course. I'll be updating and adding pictures!

I'm jealous OEM...I could use a round at Sarasota National this morning. Have a great time!!

Sounds like you're going to have an awesome day OEM!!

Another day in paradise. Have fun and send us lots of pics.

Thanks guys and pictures will be coming! Looks like its going to be another hot one today! Close to 90* I think.

Thanks guys and pictures will be coming! Looks like its going to be another hot one today! Close to 90* I think.

dude, that's just hot! hopefully you tee off fairly early so perhaps your not on the course at peak heat! have fun, i love that golf course. can't wait to hear what you think about some wedges!

dude, that's just hot! hopefully you tee off fairly early so perhaps your not on the course at peak heat! have fun, i love that golf course. can't wait to hear what you think about some wedges!

Yeah man were going to roast but were golfing so its a good roast. And were heading out soon so its going to be peak heat baby! This is such a nice course really looking forward to playing it again.

Yeah man were going to roast but were golfing so its a good roast. And were heading out soon so its going to be peak heat baby! This is such a nice course really looking forward to playing it again.

well, i've been roasted at sarasota nat'l before, i quickly got over it. good luck today man.

Re: OEM @ Sarasota National with JB and wedges!

The course is super busy today. We have a 16 year playing from the blacks with us. Hes trying to qualify for some tournament. Here's a shot from the black tee on 7

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Another real nice hole. Number 8 called the bridge.

I do not envy that water at all! Looks like a beauty course though..

He said this was MORE forgiving than the course yesterday! :bulgy-eyes:

Here is 17

nice stuff kevin! how are you hitting them today? 16 was the hole there that got me, one day i'll have my revenge!

Hey Kev,

I am sure you and JB are having a blast and it should just about be time for the 19th hole!!

Just finished up. OEM was playing UNBELIEVABLE. I played well also. Shot 77 with a 39 and a 38 with only 1 birdie and also a triple bogey. Started out 3 over after the first 3 holes and then it came back to me. OEM with the Ghost putter is lethal.

Great shooting gentlemen. I really enjoyed playing that course.

We both had really solid rounds. I was hitting the driver great and I really really want the ghost. I almost drained about three 55 ft putts for birdie. Two in a row. I shot a 43 on the front and if not for an 8 on the last par 3 I would have shot my best round ever. Ended up with a 90 after a 47 on the back. I really cant complain though, shot great today and had a great time with JB. JB, you need to get me a ghost!!

I can see why you want that Ghost OEM. How soon before you order one :)

As soon as I can get it!!

Kev it sounds like you need to do a little swap-o-la....Odyssey Black for Taylormade White?

Kev it sounds like you need to do a little swap-o-la....Odyssey Black for Taylormade White?

He would need to pony up more than that for a Kia stamped Ghost....hehe. But he played great today.

yikes, forgot about the stamping.

He would need to pony up more than that for a Kia stamped Ghost....hehe. But he played great today.

Damn stamp!! I almost didnt game the ghost because I was happy with the Marxman but wow the ghost was unbelievable.

Damn stamp!! I almost didnt game the ghost because I was happy with the Marxman but wow the ghost was unbelievable.

You're single handedly making me question my personal putter dilema. Thank you sir!

Back