Titleist Fitted Hat

Schweitzer_07

Reaction score
Hoping someone here can help me find this exact hat somewhere so that I can buy it. I have looked on ebay and as well as I could on the various web sites google gave me, but what I am looking for is the hat pictured below. Titleist black and white fitted contrast mesh cap. I haven't been able to find one like it so maybe someone here has seen it? Thanks in advance guys and gals!

View attachment 1036

i think my local golfusa has these. i can check, i'll be there scheduling his ads and going over some creative with him on wednesday. if he has them, do you want me to snag one for you? what size?

TGW.com had the flex fit mesh hats but I havent seen the fitted ones.

i think my local golfusa has these. i can check, i'll be there scheduling his ads and going over some creative with him on wednesday. if he has them, do you want me to snag one for you? what size?

Man that'd be awesome. It depends if they are sized by Small/Medium/Large or like baseball hats, 7 1/4, 7 3/8, etc.

I wear a Large in most hats, and a 7 3/8 or 7 1/2 if it is measured like a baseball cap.

If they have that exact one PM me and give me your paypal and I'll get you back for it.

Man that'd be awesome. It depends if they are sized by Small/Medium/Large or like baseball hats, 7 1/4, 7 3/8, etc.

I wear a Large in most hats, and a 7 3/8 or 7 1/2 if it is measured like a baseball cap.

If they have that exact one PM me and give me your paypal and I'll get you back for it.

no problem. i'll let you know whether or not he has them wednesday.

I got that hat about a year ago on golfsmith.com.

I got that hat about a year ago on golfsmith.com.

Fitted and all? I have been able to find it with everything but that unfortunately.

I bought an all red fitted titleist hat at golfsmith yesterday.

Fitted and all? I have been able to find it with everything but that unfortunately.

Yeah it's fitted. Not sure if they have em anymore though.

Oh, and it's a very nice hat. Very comfortable.

Yeah it's fitted. Not sure if they have em anymore though.

Oh, and it's a very nice hat. Very comfortable.

haha appreciate the information, though I don't know if I enjoy hearing it after finding out I may never get one :banghead:

bad news schweitzer, golfusa here has none of them. sorry bro, good luck on your search.

Back