Do you keep track of your real Handicap?

If you have an iphone you can get the OOB golf app, and enter your scores during the round. Pretty neat.

Anyone find an iphone app that will do this as part of a gps app?

Used to use my own excel spreadsheet, but now the course I belong to tracks it for me, 16 bucks a year. Only have a few rounds there this year, and haven't been playing so well... so hopefully in a few months i can bring it down a bit.

I have a USGA handicap thru Golfsmith, it's $30 a year.

Mine comes through my club via the Wisconsin State Golf Association. It's $20.00 or $25.00. Something like that. Helps to supoort golf in the state. The WSGA does its best to support high school programs that are underfunded throughout the state. My daughter's swing coach heads the committee that disperses funds. Money very well spent in my opinion.

Kevin

is mobilegolfstats still around? i tried logging on with them a while ago and it wasnt there

Yes the site is up as of today? I think I have had it not come up sometimes when trying to log on also. I like the fact that I can see my percentage of GIR , Fairway's etc.

I never realized there were so many good options online. Thanks to everybody who posted a site. Very helpful.

I use GHIN through my club

I used Ghin for many, many years but I do not play in tournaments any longer so as of last year I no longer have a true handicap. I do use oobgolf.com to track my scores and stats so I can see what areas I am failing in and need to improve upon. I had never tracked my stats in the past and it has really been an eye opener for me.

Ive started using fairwayfiles.com thanks to TC. Great site and its free. Great to see my stats and gives you your handicap too.

GHIN through my local club. ($30ish/yr)

I use GHIN through my club as well, but think mine was $75?

I track mine in a rather extensive Excel spreadsheet I composed. It follows the USGA rules to the letter, but because it is homemade I do not consider it a 'real' handicap. I never use it other than for my own tracking of my handicap. I don't play frequently or consistently enough for it to be a meaningful number.

I use fairway files. Its cool cause I started a group so I can see my bros scores.

Back