2010 Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Coming In May

I think the new Cleveland's had the same issue if I remember when they came out too

Clevelands were designed to wear off. Raw finish some say has a softer feel.

I think the new Cleveland's had the same issue if I remember when they came out too
Is it really an issue though? I think the Clevelands look better as they get played. It gives them real character.

truth be told tcal i leased my body to callaway allowing the callaway logos via temporary tattoo to be placed on my forehead, larynx, and forearms for a period of time not exceeding 6 months or until golf season in ohio has ended ... whichever is longer ...

Ditto! My wife and I look like a stinkin' Callaway commercial (other than the quality of play:D). I can't believe they came out with these now - last year I went from X14s to X22s and I just regripped them. Meaning the wife will tell me I'm stuck with them for at least another year, probably 2. :angry:

Stopped by GG on my way to work to check out the X-24's. Finish looks amazing, they hit great and of course had good distance. The orange really didnt bother me that much, its not my favorite color but if they work for you, who cares. They had a demo club so I was able to hit and see it without tape after some use. Looked pretty good but who knows after a bunch of rounds. Anyway, heres a pic I snapped of them on the rack.

IMAG0028.jpg

Wow those are nice. Visually they would go nicely with my orange and black :ogio: bag and my orange clicgear cart. Are these irons considered gi, sgi or other?

They really do look nice in person. I think theyre probably GI irons.

BTW, these are available now and at more retailers. Worth a look.

I saw these at Dick's today and I didn't like the look. Too offset and too big of a topline. Just my opinion. I like a cleaner look.

Is there a plan to have a tour version of these irons?

how are these supposed to compare to the Diablo Edge? Is it supposed to be less distance, more control? more distance?

how are these supposed to compare to the Diablo Edge? Is it supposed to be less distance, more control? more distance?

They are just a different technology. Similar to how Taylormade has the Burner line and the R9 line, Callaway has the X line and the Diablo line.

They are just a different technology. Similar to how Taylormade has the Burner line and the R9 line, Callaway has the X line and the Diablo line.

In that case, which would be more forgiving? I'm not sure if I need more forgiving clubs or not because I hit my RAC's fine when I'm swinging right but when I'm having a bad day I don't think the most SGI in the world would help. lol

In my opinion, the Diablo Edge will be more forgiving. I have not yet hit the X-24s though.

In my opinion, the Diablo Edge will be more forgiving. I have not yet hit the X-24s though.

That was my thought as well, looking forward to you reviewing them. If I can keep playing the way I have the last two times out buying irons is falling down my list of priorities.

tried these bad boys out in the simulator at golftown. Felt pretty soild, gained roughly 8 yards per club. It was hard to tell workability in the sim however the ball flight was good. I think callaway may have a winner here...

tried these bad boys out in the simulator at golftown. Felt pretty soild, gained roughly 8 yards per club. It was hard to tell workability in the sim however the ball flight was good. I think callaway may have a winner here...

I agree, these seem to be real nice clubs. I was impressed with them in the sim at GG.

I agre, these seem to be real nice clubs. I was impressed with them in the sim at GG.

i still can't believe you haven't pulled the trigger, i know that deep down your itching to put them in the bag.

i still can't believe you haven't pulled the trigger, i know that deep down your itching to put them in the bag.

You would be correct. I'll give them another dance this weekend

I haven't hit them yet but from what I've read the face is a little hotter than the 22's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back