PGA National Resort Pics

Ok guys, lets get this one back to the resort and the pictures. Thanks.

Fantastics pic's GG. All I can say is wow, this place looks fantastic. I hope their ready for "Hackers are Us"!

Here are a couple of pretty cool pics I snapped from the balcony this morning
888433525_pY4ax-L.jpg

888433170_NmnW3-L.jpg

888433352_buoy8-L.jpg

Looks like a great way to start the day.

Great pic's JB. Give me a cup of coffee and a sunrise like that and I'm a happy man.

GG is all scheduled for the day at the spa. Massage, Body Wrap, etc etc...She should be nice and relaxed by the end of her 5 hours down there. Booked a massage for me as well this afternoon. Then it is off to take pictures of the course for everybody.

GG is all scheduled for the day at the spa. Massage, Body Wrap, etc etc...She should be nice and relaxed by the end of her 5 hours down there. Booked a massage for me as well this afternoon. Then it is off to take pictures of the course for everybody.

I have been freaking out about my computer and wanted to just stay up here and fix the damn thing but JB insisted that I relax and enjoy the spa. I think I forgot what the word relax even means all I can think about is work. But he twisted my arm and I am getting a massage, a star fruit sugar glow treatment, and a mani/pedi. Plus some time at the mineral pools filled with salts from around the world.

I wonder if they will let me bring this netbook haha.

I can't imagine myself getting any of that stuff done. I'm super touchy, especially my feet. I don't even touch my feet, lol. Liz loves getting all that done, in fact I generally buy her gift certificates several times a year to places, just not for me.

I can't imagine myself getting any of that stuff done. I'm super touchy, especially my feet. I don't even touch my feet, lol. Liz loves getting all that done, in fact I generally buy her gift certificates several times a year to places, just not for me.

Jenn is the same way. She loves that stuff. I don't think its for me. Although after all the swings I'm going to take that weekend I might need a trip to the spa.

Just got back from my massage. Feel like a new person. She beat the heck out of me for an hour and now my body feels like Jello. What a great feeling. GG has a couple of more things to get done, and then she and I will be hitting the course and taking pictures.

ahh the ole deep tissue massage

Just got back from my massage. Feel like a new person. She beat the heck out of me for an hour and now my body feels like Jello. What a great feeling. GG has a couple of more things to get done, and then she and I will be hitting the course and taking pictures.

ahh the ole deep tissue massage

===== QUOTE Golf Chick ====

That's ok, you can hang out with me. We're about the same height :wink:

===== /QUOTE ====

dont forget about me...lol

We can all hang out together :smile:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Thought this thread needed a bump.
These are pictures of the resort.

Ahhhhhhh the memories flood back! KellyBo and I made the trip down there two years in a row and it was fantastic! Beautiful resort and set up perfect for the THP Bridgestone season ending Championship.

Flat out gorgeous. This has really become a must do for me this year. Never been to Florida this seems like the perfect excuse

Flat out gorgeous. This has really become a must do for me this year. Never been to Florida this seems like the perfect excuse

Shhh. I will tell you a secret if you dont tell anybody else.
The courses are even prettier than the resort.
But dont tell anybody.

Shhh. I will tell you a secret if you dont tell anybody else.
The courses are even prettier than the resort.
But dont tell anybody.

Oh I won't. Don't tell anyone I spent 2 hours looking at pictures last night

and they just completed a $70 million renovation

Beautiful! May have to think about bringing the wife along. We'll be empty nesters in September of next year with our youngest starting college earlier that month.

I have only heard great things about this course. If all holds up I will be playing it next Sept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought this thread needed a bump.
These are pictures of the resort.

Nice bump JB....as if I wasn't already excited enough for this one!

Back