The Memorial [spoilers]

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Just turned this on to see Tiger struggling off the tee. He's either left or right but never down the middle. But the dude can BLAST out of the rough, good thing lol.

I've been listening to this. Looks like he's doing a bit better, but has caught a bad break or two. Hit a sprinkler head and bounced over the green. Then a kid picked up his ball, lol.

Fowler is on fire right now.

Those darn ball picker uppers like in the other thread. They are EVERYWHERE and nobody is oblivious even Tiger! :laughing:

I've been listening to this. Looks like he's doing a bit better, but has caught a bad break or two. Hit a sprinkler head and bounced over the green. Then a kid picked up his ball, lol.

Fowler is on fire right now.

Yeah he has had some bad breaks. Fowler is playing lights out. See that bunker shot onto the green? Wow. I hate his hair though lol and no Im not jealous at all haha

i think the grooves are a big problem with tiger because he is almost always in the rough

Tiger is having all kinds of driver issues.

camilo started bogey bogey double... dang... that looks like my card... muahaha

But that bunker shot by Tiger was just sick!

Tiger getting on a little run here.

How to they come up with the starting order for tourneys? It seems like Tiger always tees off in the later groups.

How to they come up with the starting order for tourneys? It seems like Tiger always tees off in the later groups.

Its a draw for thursday for most tourneys. then the leader tees off last on saturday and sundays

if you tee off 1st on thursday, you tee off last on friday.
you tee off 5th on thursday, you tee off 5th last on friday.

usually

Not always. Remember at the Masters his first round was in the morning before TV coverage started? I think on Thursday and Friday they start them in the morning on one day and in the afternoon on the other.

cool. thanks!

Phil outplaying the #1 player in the world again in a tournament. Perhaps the numbers should be changed.

man Fowler has a crazy swing...but yeah...he needs a haircut

i think the grooves are a big problem with tiger because he is almost always in the rough

Tiger has been playing with the new grooves for over a year. In fact he had them all of last season. They were telling us that at The Oven. I think it's funny when the announcers say the new grooves are hurting his game because he has been playing them for a while now.

I think the Driver is a big problem for Tiger because he is almost always in the rough.

I think the Driver is a big problem for Tiger because he is almost always in the rough.

Thats because that is where the ladies hang out...HAHA

Thats because that is where the ladies hang out...HAHA

Lmao so wrong.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, but I think Ricky Fowler would be a good candidate for visors. His caps are just too freakin' big!

Ogilvy at 8 under... What a fantastic round he has going.

I think some of these guys are really taking advantage of the wet conditions.

Kenny Perry has lost a lot of weight but looks like Calcavecchia found it all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back