THP Radio - Fall Outing Contest Announcement

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This week THP Radio is on the road and on location at the PGA National Resort & Spa, the home of the THP Fall Golf Outing & Demo Day coming up in September.

We have tons of information on the location for our Fall Outing & Demo Day as well as a special announcement about something that will be taking place at the outing. Something you guys will not want to miss!

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=9236

Loading to iTunes right now. I can't wait to hear this episode!

started to listen to it at work, but I have to run in to a meeting right now..crap

Currently listening to at work :) I just LOVE the intro music :love:

Maaaaaaaaan! I can't download till Im home.. Suspense is killing me!

You two are really outdoing yourself with this outing. The raffle is going to be impressive.

Just that Mizuno prize alone and a custom set, WOW!

the person who wins two prizes is going to have a very tough decision!

These prizes are ridiculous!

MAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Now Im thinking I might call in the rest of the day sick...... I need to hear this!

I love outing related shows. No better way than to ruin a day of work ;)

Awesome announcement(s)!

Yet another great show guys! Don't worry JB, I sometimes can't keep secrets either, especially such big secrets! That Mizuno prize is awesome! Did I mention I'm in the market for some new irons...? :D

As biggsy said, you've really out-done yourselves! I can't wait until September!

OMG - This is 1000000% awesome! So glad we are booked in to go! Crazy prizes! This will be the best weekend ever!

man I am going to be so sick if I dont make this outing!

lol thanks ddc. the only thing holding me back is money. I had some unexpected expenses come up and am trying to figure out my budget for this. I'm real close to talkiing my buddy into going to share travel costs which arent alot but it all adds up right now. should know in a week or so if I can pull this off.

Glad everybody is enjoying our show this week.

Well I was on the fence but now Im off! These contest are freakin awesome! Im going! lol

I like the show but it sounds like JB was sitting away from the microphone, it's sometimes hard to hear him.

I like the show but it sounds like JB was sitting away from the microphone, it's sometimes hard to hear him.

I thought so too Smalls. It was hard doing the show on location and getting mics in the right position.

Once again, JB demonstrates his secret keeping skills! Or lack thereof. hehe

I love how GG was giving you grief about it!

Once again, JB demonstrates his secret keeping skills! Or lack thereof. hehe

I love how GG was giving you grief about it!

I thought GG was going to spill the beans there for second but nope!

I thought GG was going to spill the beans there for second but nope!

No, she can keep a secret. JB is worse at keeping quiet about stuff than I am, and I suck at it!

My piggy bank is going to get raided for this... turn a pile of change into new mizuno irons- that is a trade I would take any day of the week!

I am so glad everyone is enjoying the show and getting excited about the outing. Hopefully all the fun prizes will entice some more people to sign up. And yes, I am better at keeping secrets ha.

Back