What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
pic_6.jpg

russ, how's your brush-t flow right now?

russ, how's your brush-t flow right now?

theyre great tc... i still as of yet havent even worn out the first big yellow one you gave me...bristles are still in tact... thanks bro

theyre great tc... i still as of yet havent even worn out the first big yellow one you gave me...bristles are still in tact... thanks bro

sweet! just let me know if you need another care package down the road, i get them a little cheaper than what the stickers on them suggest. i use to use the 3wood one (the blue one) with my callaway x series 3w, and i really like them but i just cant use them for the driver for some odd reason.

Did you get the free practice balls too?

No I was in a hurry since I was on my way to work and to make matters even worse the gf calls as Im in the middle of all this golf stuff. Its like shes freakin physic or something. ahaha.

No I was in a hurry since I was on my way to work and to make matters even worse the gf calls as Im in the middle of all this golf stuff. Its like shes freakin psycho or something. ahaha.

Now that's not very nice! hehehe

sweet! just let me know if you need another care package down the road, i get them a little cheaper than what the stickers on them suggest. i use to use the 3wood one (the blue one) with my callaway x series 3w, and i really like them but i just cant use them for the driver for some odd reason.
thanks bro hopefully i wont need new ones for a long while*crosses fingers*
im the exact opposite... id rather hit the 3w off the deck and i only really use the brusht with my driver hence the orange and yellow ones
No I was in a hurry since I was on my way to work and to make matters even worse the gf calls as Im in the middle of all this golf stuff. Its like shes freakin physic or something. ahaha.
she just knows your habits by heart... hahaha

I have a package that should be arriving tomorrow....:egyptian:
Just in time as I sent my G5's back to Ping today for lie adjustments...

Caller id? Ignore that call man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caller id? Ignore that call man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I know better then that. It's easier to answer the first one and deflect it then to answer the second call and be on defense and down a bunch lol

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Lol I know better then that. It's easier to answer the first one and deflect it then to answer the second call and be on defense and down a bunch lol

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

How true that is!!! Luckily for me Jenn loves to golf so if I get a call and I'm on a golf store I just tell her I'm looking at something for her and bring her home a box of balls or a glove and she's happy. Its when I bring her the glove and me a new wedge that brings out the "stare"

How true that is!!! Luckily for me Jenn loves to golf so if I get a call and I'm on a golf store I just tell her I'm looking at something for her and bring her home a box of balls or a glove and she's happy. Its when I bring her the glove and me a new wedge that brings out the "stare"

LOL....I just make sure I buy the wife some new "scrapbooky" thing when I make a purchase....

just put in an order with knetgolf.com

for me: 3 dozen srixon z stars and 1 dozen callaway hx hot
for Jenn: 3 dozen callway hx pearls

needed to throw the callaway hx hot in there to bump it for free shipping

check them out free shipping for 79 and above, plus 20% off what they are calling distance balls...which include nike one tours, srixon z star, pro v1, and top bridgestones

just put in an order with knetgolf.com

for me: 3 dozen srixon z stars and 1 dozen callaway hx hot
for Jenn: 3 dozen callway hx pearls

needed to throw the callaway hx hot in there to bump it for free shipping

check them out free shipping for 79 and above, plus 20% off what they are calling distance balls...which include nike one tours, srixon z star, pro v1, and top bridgestones
Whooo will have to check it out, I like the Srixon Z Stars :clapp:

A LOT of raffle tickets to the THP outing!

Reef Mick Spackler golf flip flops, I hit at the range a lot in flip flops so these should work out well on the course. Hopefully they will be here early next week...

I just bought a golf glove HJ (my first HJ glove) in lavender from Golf4her...I love that website!! :love: I figure, its a purty color with a reinforced palm (which I need) So we'll give it a try before I get one in every color to match all of my outfits :D

Today i bought a used G-10 hybrid (15*). Got it for $60. It was supposed to be $80 but I "negotiated" (told the guy I only had $60(Im good with that stuff)) with the guy in the store and thats how i got it cheaper. Went on the course and played with it and I was bombing it! Deffinantaly worth my money! (I really only had 60. Im not trying to cheat him)

Not today, two days ago really but I just got internet back!!!!

Two days ago I lost out on a M1w Tour Issue at the end so in angst I went a nabbed a brand new 5-PW set of Adams A7 Irons with the money I had saved for the putter (WAY less actually), lol, I've got issues!!!!

36 AAAA TM Penta Balls and a Puma golf belt. Both off EBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back