Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockbottom golf is selling prolaunch red .335 driver/fairway shafts for 23 bucks. And if you add them as a friend on facebook they give you a free shipping coupon good til the end of june(despite the coupon only saying until may 31/

OK, I'm in. What the heck!

why not I gotta few minutes to waste! thanks GC!

14stix.com is selling the rossa classics for 85 bucks. A couple people were talking the other day about how they wanted one and couldnt find one, well here you go.

caddiesbag is selling nike tour cart bag for 109.

14stix.com is selling the rossa classics for 85 bucks. A couple people were talking the other day about how they wanted one and couldnt find one, well here you go.

I bought one of these from Dicks Sporting Goods for 60 bucks last weekend, if anyone has one in their area (and the sale is still running..)

Lostgolfballs.com is still running their free shipping on $75+ orders. Their best value is 50 TaylorMade Burner LDP AAAAA Golf Balls for $27.95.

These are great. Thanks so much. The Nike Spree would be awesome.

damn thats the bag I wanted too! *&^^%%$#! bills! :banghead:

just checked their website and yes

I bought one of these from Dicks Sporting Goods for 60 bucks last weekend, if anyone has one in their area (and the sale is still running..)

along with the 4 dozen balls i got from knetgolf.com I also won 3 dozen New Nike One Tour D's on ebay for 44 bucks. I've bought from this person before, they are affiliated with gppgolf.com, very legit.

I found the Cleveland DST hybrids on www.gppgolf.com for $99 with free ground shipping. So tempting but I can't buy it without hitting it outdoors.

TGW.com is offering $2 shipping right now.

Bridgestone sent me a survey last night since I'm a registered member on their website. The questions were almost exclusively around 'would you like to see a yellow ball made by Bridgestone and if so, what model?' Could Bridgestone be going yellow like Srixon? The survey included a chance to win a staff tour bag autographed by a Bridgestone staff memeber as well. Hopefully other THP'ers had this 'deal' dropped in their inbox as well!

no but I will be signing up on the website now! thanks Captain Chaos!

Bridgestone sent me a survey last night since I'm a registered member on their website. The questions were almost exclusively around 'would you like to see a yellow ball made by Bridgestone and if so, what model?' Could Bridgestone be going yellow like Srixon? The survey included a chance to win a staff tour bag autographed by a Bridgestone staff memeber as well. Hopefully other THP'ers had this 'deal' dropped in their inbox as well!

Just entered myself :)

golfsmith has 15% off and free shipping and rockbottom has free shipping too

Knet golf is selling all Nike balls at 20% off through June 15th. Just enter NIKE in the code box at checkout.

Just made my purchase of 13 dozen balls from Knet. Eight for me, two for Jacqui and three for MO. Bought five dozen of the NIKE's to take advantage of the 20% off.

I should be good on balls for a while now.

that's just for the first day of the Outing right Smalls? You're scared by the 'lotsa water' comments eh? lol
Just made my purchase of 13 dozen balls from Knet. Eight for me, two for Jacqui and three for MO. Bought five dozen of the NIKE's to take advantage of the 20% off.

I should be good on balls for a while now.

that's just for the first day of the Outing right Smalls? You're scared by the 'lotsa water' comments eh? lol

No, that was so I'd get the free shipping! I always order way more than I need!

does anyone know any discounts for TGW.com (i.e. free shipping)?

There's $2 shipping right now until the end of the week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back