Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Maybe it's just because I'm sick of being stuck in this house because of the weather, but part of me wants to kick around the idea of a spring get together. Doesn't have to be anything too big and I don't want to have 441 try to put it together. He's got enough going on this time of year. So if there's enough interest, I'll set it up in a separate thread. I know Kentucky is in April and we have a strong showing there, but it would be cool to get everyone together after that. Let me know what you think

Maybe it's just because I'm sick of being stuck in this house because of the weather, but part of me wants to kick around the idea of a spring get together. Doesn't have to be anything too big and I don't want to have 441 try to put it together. He's got enough going on this time of year. So if there's enough interest, I'll set it up in a separate thread. I know Kentucky is in April and we have a strong showing there, but it would be cool to get everyone together after that. Let me know what you think

I'm down

Could work

Could work

It doesn't need to be anything real big. Three or four groups and maybe a cookout at the house again after or something. Obviously the more THPers the better

No mention in the Michigan Thread.....
Thanks a lot!

Lol

Comeinscmand_Buzz.jpg

I like your thinking, cowboy!

But I'm gonna need another job pretty soon to make it up to my wife!

No mention in the Michigan Thread.....
Thanks a lot!

Lol

When I start to make solid plans I'll start a new thread and post the link in the MiCJtybarthelGan thread

I might be able to make it work depending on my schedule.

I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in

Party at the Veddas

I'd love to play Sweetbriar Legacy course - never been there!

I'd love to play Sweetbriar Legacy course - never been there!

I can see if they are open to giving us a deal if we play the Sweetbriar course and Legacy. Make it a 36 hole day at that course. Legacy is my favorite course in that area

I'm game.

Requests not to be paired with 441 for either round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok it's looking like we roughly have 10 or so and I know I can get a couple more guys. So I'll start a new thread later today and post the link in here

Ok it's looking like we roughly have 10 or so and I know I can get a couple more guys. So I'll start a new thread later today and post the link in here
Add me to the list of "more guys"

Depending on when, I can be in

Depending on the weekend and if I can make it work - I am up for playing as well..

Depending on when it is I'll get in on this. I've played Sweetbriar a few times, but haven't tried Legacy yet.

Id be in for this too depending on the date

I know sweetbriar like the back of my hand after last summer, and want another shot at legacy when the weather is better. That would work for me

I know sweetbriar like the back of my hand after last summer, and want another shot at legacy when the weather is better. That would work for me

I've probably played sweetbriar about 30 times and about 50 times at legacy. Love that while sweetbriar isn't the "nicer" of the two courses, the greens are very similar

Back