The Memorial [spoilers]

i think gray took him b/c ol' gray has fowler hair envy!

gray, it ain't happening, not with this field.

Now Stricker has never been a huge fashion guy, but someone help the man please. He has on black pants, his normal pink shirt, stark white shoes and I think a navy hat.

Smurf Boy is going to be the Champ!

Smurf Boy is going to be the Champ!

Hey super Smurf (Blue) is going to take it to the house :eek:)!!!:blob:

Hey super Smurf (Blue) is going to take it to the house :eek:)!!!:blob:

Your pretty sure. Care to make it interesting. if your wrong, you can play NO Cobra equipment at the Fall Outing. Cant even bring any. But if you are right, I will play Cobra hybrids and FW woods at the outing.

Your pretty sure. Care to make it interesting. if your wrong, you can play NO Cobra equipment at the Fall Outing. Cant even bring any. But if you are right, I will play Cobra hybrids and FW woods at the outing.

ooooo, i like this a lot! can't back down ol' gray, stand by your man.

ooooo, i like this a lot! can't back down ol' gray, stand by your man.

I have a feeling after that 3 putt par, we wont hear much...hehe

uh, gray, you there? i want to see you take the challenge.

Hey but I have two sets of Cobra Irons.. (UFI's & SZ's) So I could not lose :O).................. Anyway Fowler is going to wax you and old Calloway's booty anyway so no sweat !!! I tell ya what if fowler does not wIN i will beat you with your own Nike clubs but you have to play my Cobra's??????

Last edited:
The deal was offered. If Fowler loses, you cannot even bring a single Cobra club to the outing. No irons, wedges, woods, etc..If he wins, i will play the hybrids and FW woods. Accept?

Fowler looks like hes 12.

Petrovic has a sweet swing.

Smurf is going to win..... If he does not I will not bring any Cobra equipment down and you will have to play with the above mentioned. JB this is going to be fun! Calloway you better make sure I have some backup equipment down there for old Gray to play with :eek:)......... Hmmmmmmm maybe I can play with Golfer Gal's old irons????????

Her old irons are blue, fitting as the smurf falls...HA! Im not sure what would be worse, Gray with Cobras, or Gray with no irons.

Her old irons are blue, fitting as the smurf falls...HA! Im not sure what would be worse, Gray with Cobras, or Gray with no irons.

Hmmmmmmmmm huh Get some of that old boy :eek:)

That was a nice putt by Rickie.

Smurf power is on the prowl

Smurf power is on the prowl

lOOKS LIKE THE BLUE TIGER IS ON THE PROWL :blob:

I have just taken a lot more interest in this tourney! Can't wait to see the outcome between JB and Gray.

Leave it to no personality Jack "Kermit the Frog" Nicklaus to tell Rickie Fowler to not shake hands and give fives to the fans. That something bad could happen. Jack never had a freaking personality. The most boring golfer with the biggest ego ever. Guy is leading his tournament yet he on 3 occasions had to say that "he is not technically sound". Give it a rest Jack. Your records are safe for now. God forbid someone want to embrace the fans like you never did and were the reason that golf got pulled from live TV because you were so boring!

End Rant!

i I don't know but I think I got old Calloway's hair standing up on his shaved legs :eek:)

I think I just picked out my outfit for Saturday's round at the PGA National :eek:) :blob:

It will look good with a set of non-cobra irons.

I need Rickie Longstocking to miss this putt.

so what the hell are you going to play with down there gray? you can't use my sticks. i suppose you could use some of the stuff there for the demo days. or, you could just play with your putter, bring that rife belly putter, it'd be a good substitute for a driver.

Back