I Made a Putter Switch

It is different than that of the face. It has a unique feel. But in reality, you are hitting off the metal "lines". I have never been pro or against inserts. Depends on the putter. My wife uses a Bettinardi that he gave her. I have dabbled in quite a few putters since we are constantly reviewing them. In fact we have something special coming for our summer issue of the magazine on unique putters.

I never thought I would be going back to the anser style, let alone a NC. But making putts is all that matters to me.

Proof that golf isn't a beauty contest and is all about the results. Nice putting JB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking putter JB. I recently switched from an Anser style as well and I need to go back. Just not sinking the 6-10 footers like I used to with the Anser style. I'm going to go with Machine though.

Nice looking putter JB. I recently switched from an Anser style as well and I need to go back. Just not sinking the 6-10 footers like I used to with the Anser style. I'm going to go with Machine though.

Machine makes a heck of a putter and we consider him a great friend of THP. Make sure you tell him that you are a member here. In the summer issue of THP the Magazine, they aer featured in an upcoming article.

That is one sleek looking Putter JB! I'm glad it's working for you!

Yeah I've decided to go all in and just get the sickest putter I can get. I usually keep putters for a long time so I don't mind spending the cash. They have a new model out called the M2A iX that is just incredible looking. Just going back and forth with Chris on what finishes can be applied and then will sell some stuff to afford it. It's a shame that one of my kids will have to be sold :D

Yeah I've decided to go all in and just get the sickest putter I can get. I usually keep putters for a long time so I don't mind spending the cash. They have a new model out called the M2A iX that is just incredible looking. Just going back and forth with Chris on what finishes can be applied and then will sell some stuff to afford it. It's a shame that one of my kids will have to be sold :D

One of those MAY in fact be in our raffle at the FL Golf Outing. All we will say now is that a Machine Putter is, but the model and photos will be up as we move closer to the event.

I like the anser style xray. Glad to hear that you are lights out JB. I am making a putter switch myself...

One of those MAY in fact be in our raffle at the FL Golf Outing. All we will say now is that a Machine Putter is, but the model and photos will be up as we move closer to the event.

Wow. Wish I could make it down there and play. The course looks outstanding as well. That right there is a great raffle prize and if it's a M2A iX that is just sick!! Sorry for the thread jack. As I said I think that putter looks great.

The 1st photo on the left throws me off when I putt. I'll probably never use a Blade putter since I like the 2-ball/mallet style so much...

But the "open" style on the back of the putter is just weird to me...I guess I focus more on the design on when I use that kind of putter at golf shops that it causes me to lose focus on the putt itself.

Hope it works out!

I like the anser style xray. Glad to hear that you are lights out JB. I am making a putter switch myself...

do tell!

Everytime I hear GG out there on our indoor putting green, I get the urge to go and try more stuff. We have a few putters lying around, but I am sold on this one for now.

I am trying the Kia Ma on actual grass. This thing is sweet, but I can't concentrate because I am worried about scratching the thing up. Both putters work very well for me, so I may switch back because my scotty is already "broken in."

I still can't believe that you switched from the SeeMore JB. I know how much you loved that thing and how much you liked the results that came with it.

I still can't believe that you switched from the SeeMore JB. I know how much you loved that thing and how much you liked the results that came with it.

I still have A LOT of love for the SeeMore. A LOT.

A good anlaogy would be choosing between 2 of Tiger's 'ladies'....can't go wrong with either choice.
I still have A LOT of love for the SeeMore. A LOT.

what if you put impact tape on the bottom? it'll leave no residue, etc. on the club.
I am trying the Kia Ma on actual grass. This thing is sweet, but I can't concentrate because I am worried about scratching the thing up. Both putters work very well for me, so I may switch back because my scotty is already "broken in."

ha!...now I know your kryptonite.....if we play in another foursome at the next outing, beware!
That will bug me as well. Having OCD is not always fun.

ha!...now I know your kryptonite.....if we play in another foursome at the next outing, beware!

I thought his kryptonite was launch monitors.

close TC but it sounded more like 'CRACK' and then dead silence from everyone including the birds that morning....all thinking 'is it broken?', 'how much does that cost?' and 'glad that wasn't me'
ZING!!!!!!!!

Ok, just kidding. You guys were cracking me up.

If someone rearranged my bag when I was not looking, that would throw me for a little bit of a loop. I am not crazy OCD like you read about, but I tend to obsess over stuff in my mind. Doesn't bode well when you are worried about not messing up clubs. I usually make sure to take a nice divot when I first swing a new club and that way it is over with.

Back