Tour player most likely to take a swing at someone

I would guess Patrick Reed too but I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been an incident like this on the PGA Tour(atleast to my knowledge) before. You see tempers flare in every other sport yet I have yet to see anything in golf. Hell I've seen people get into shoving matches on golf leagues I've been on where the stakes are minute compared to the Tour, yet nothing has ever happened on the PGA Tour. I figure you would atleast see a shove, push, or screaming match between some golfers.

Sabbatini would be my only guess as he is not quite right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd second that opinion!

Horschel came to mind instantly, surprised nobody mentioned him. Seems like he'd be all for throwing down.

In his younger days, I would have agreed, but he's really matured. I've really been impressed with the way he's handled adversity.

I would say a tie between Sabbitinni or Reed. Everyone knows Rory is a hot head and there are plenty on tour that don't like him. He just comes off like he would take a swing on someone for something petty. As far as Reed goes, he is bit arrogant, and maybe there are some on tour that don't care for it. Reed just seems like he has a short fuse too and all it takes is for someone to say the wrong thing to him and POW, right in the kisser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back