2015 #TheGrandaddy Announcement

I hope to make it on team Jman so I can put a whoopin on team callaway on their turf

Killing you? You're already in this thing. We can just dream about it! LOL

All I can do is think about my team daily.

We're going to win this.

We're going to win this.

Quoted for truth! I absolutely believe this! THP will not be denied a third time.

We're going to win this.
Yeah 'we' are!! *fingers-crossed*

Those pictures are incredible by the way. Warming up the -4 degrees I saw this morning!

Killing you? You're already in this thing. We can just dream about it! LOL

A-freaking-men!! But I am certain that whoever makes the team will have these exact same thoughts between when they get picked and it's time to go!

A-freaking-men!! But I am certain that whoever makes the team will have these exact same thoughts between when they get picked and it's time to go!

Trust me, those feelings are real! I was just glad that in my case I only had about 4 weeks to think about what was coming. I felt bad for the guys that were thinking about it for multiple months.

Can't wait to see who gets the MVP slots and for the contests to start. As greedy as it makes me feel, I want to help Jman take the belt. I also want to make sure Hashtag loses his singles match again.

Charlotte turns one and right after is #TheGrandaddy....crazy.

Well how about we make sure you have a nice belt for her first birthday present...

Charlotte turns one and right after is #TheGrandaddy....crazy.

Happy birthday Charlotte... your daddy is a freaking CHAMPION!

I really want to make it in this event. Anyone else feel the same way?

Man, what I wouldn't give to be on team THP with James as my captain facing off against the Zoo Crew, and serving them up a grandaddy defeat that finally shuts down their smack talk.

Now why would anyone ever want to go and beat up those poor Callaway folks.

Who wouldn't? I'm ready to deliver a beating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP will rule no matter who gets picked for their team!

2225e1d29656eeb0dad5735115dfbe3f.jpg

#G3 on its way :)

Such a sweet logo! Represents awesomeness!

I really want to make it in this event. Anyone else feel the same way?

DEFINITELY! But, it is the toughest ticket of all, as it should be. It is, after all, the #Grandaddy of them all! Doesn't stop me from dreaming about it.

Yep, that logo is awesome for sure. Awesome event, awesome challenge, awesome responsibility, awesome company and awesome chance to bring home the belt!

JM

Understatement of the year to say that I want to be on Team THP with captain Jman. Would be a dream come true for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's what dreams are made of!

The logo looks great! I followed along live at work during last years Grandaddy and I would love to help bring the belt home.

Back