Taylormade Ghost Putter Contest

1. Aesthetically speaking this putter is right up there with anything out (great "outside the box" color design). Great sight lines that would promote confidence in my putting stroke.
2. The insert will help get my putts rolling quicker as I tend to try and get the putt rolling on my own.
3. The aiming lines and circular hole would make alignments much easier and misses would not be so bad (making a few, hopefully too!).

Amazing contest. Thanks THP and TaylorMade!

This putter of the gods would make me more handsome and charismatic-leading to scoring free drinks from the cart girls-which in turn will help me relax and sink more putts.
Circle of life.

Well, I may not win, but here it goes.
I have been using the putter that I got with my first Junior set since I began playing this game. Not the best putter. It is a blade style, with an insert made of a soft plastic, and it is not very reliable. I guess the insert is moody or something. By far the worst part of my game is my putting. I believe that the Ghost will help me roll the putts better (my old putter would pop the ball up an inch or two, even on tap ins), help me with my off center putts, and I firm believe that its aesthetics will inspire at least a little more confidence in my stroke. (Similar to the feeling of gripping a new driver.)

That, and it is called the Ghost. Come on. How cool is that?

A couple of more days to enter.

Had another so so day with the putter. Funny thing was one of the old dudes ask if my putter was one of those Ghost putters lol. I told him " I wish" and that I had a chance to use one and they're awesome.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Had another so so day with the putter. Funny thing was one of the old dudes ask if my putter was one of those Ghost putters lol. I told him " I wish" and that I had a chance to use one and they're awesome.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

An older gentleman asked me about my itsy-bitsy when I had it by saying, "what do you use that transformers club for?" I am thinking I will have ot buy one of these sooner or later (assuming I don't win the contest.)

WOW...THANKS THP AND TAYLORMADE for another great contest...

I could really use a new putter. My current putter is one you would use at a public putt-putt course except that the head is mounted backwards and its slightly bent. Needless to say my putting is ghastly...The Ghost would definately help that. PLUS...since i hit Taylormade balls, I would never miss a putt...its physics!!

WOW...THANKS THP AND TAYLORMADE for another great contest...

I could really use a new putter. My current putter is one you would use at a public putt-putt course except that the head is mounted backwards and its slightly bent. Needless to say my putting is ghastly...The Ghost would definately help that. PLUS...since i hit Taylormade balls, I would never miss a putt...its physics!!

I agree with you about hitting the TM balls with a TM putter. My pentas have been begging me to put the Kia Ma in the bag.

i think i need this....i already play with TaylorMade irons...

What a great contest and gesture by TaylorMade and THP.

The Ghost will help me make more putts because of the 3 line alignment aid. With my current putter (another brand), I always seem to line up about a foot left of my intended target, even though I've been working with a tru arc type putting aid. When I play, my playing partner would occasionally bring up my alignment. Then, I'd be screwed up the rest of the round. I also like the idea of the white (ghost) eliminated the sun's glare that typical metal putters have. That can be very distracting. AND, having been custom-fitted for putters in the past, I've always gravitated towards the high MOI putters as I tend to have some eye/head movement causing slight mishits. The Ghost will keep me straight.

I googled TaylorMade Ghost putter and the THP press release was the first link. NICE!

Great contest! The alignment aid would be great for helping me make some more big putts, plus the name Ghost is pretty cool and inspires confidence!

Great contrast vs. the green, and the alignment aids set up perfectly to my eye.

But really, it looks cool. Looking cool brings mojo. Mojo banishes jitters. Reduced jitters produces smoother putts. Smoother putts equals smoother Sam equals WIN.

The putter with the hole is bound to help me put it in THE hole!

If the ghost putter doesnt scare away the yips, nothing will!

We have created a monster. GG just picked up our custom Ghost and is in the staff bag room on the putting green going to town. She better not like it too much...hehe

That's not fair... You've got the new XRAY JB! Give up the ghost!

1. alignment aid --> 'cuz I need all the help I can get to eliminate my 3-putts
2. ghost white color --> 'cuz it will reduce the glare in my face and allow me to see the ball going in the hole
3. circle hole --> 'cuz it reduces the overall weight, which will allow me to go attack the hole without fear of overhitting 5 feet past the hole
4. Justin Rose's win on the slick greens of Memorial --> 'cuz it's a proven winner on Tour
5. Taylor Made product --> good company that never stops R&D for better equipment for the everyday player
6. Finally, my daughter's middle name is Taylor as a tribute to this fine company

Since it is a ghost I can slip in and make the putts before they know what hit them......

I just love the look of this......very cool and different. I could use a little luck these days.....maybe a ghost could bring some my way!

Good luck to everyone!!!

This Ghost would help me from pulling so many putts. The alaignment aid is just great. Also this putter would help me with my speed and surely attract attention being the olny white putter any of my friends would have ever seen. The win on tour it just had is an even better reason on why it would boost up my confidence and let me make more putts.

The Ghost will help me make more putts because its a ghost and nobody will be able to see it help me knock those putts down. I need all the help i can get on the greens.
The alignment lines will help me put them straighter and ill be able to pick the ball up and save my back for more golf.

I am thinking that winning the Ghost Putter would make me extremely lucky and fortunate and therefore that would translate to my golf game and making more putts through my new-found luck!

All of you have come up with some pretty good stuff here. Ok TaylorMade here is my spill :eek:(........ JB came up with this silly contest that if Rickie (Smurf) Fowler did not win the Memorial Tournament that I would have to leave all my Cobra clubs home for the Fall THP outing! :at-wits-end: Now all I will have is a set of 5 - pw Nickent irons (No wedges at all in this set) that I won in a recent tournament, a 24 degree hybrid ping and a VooDoo Daddy Putter. Come on now, TaylorMade ,,,,,,,,,don't you think you could bring me back to life (I am dead now -- Ghost like) and put that beautiful little putter in my bag :D .... I will at least have two good TM weapons to play with those guys down in Florida. Hey I will even wear a new Taylor Made Cap for the the occasion. Your friend for life if you bring me back to life from Ghostville !!! At least my name on here sounds like a Ghost - Gray :eek:)

Old Gray

Last edited:
It would help me because I am hitting the ball well, but on the green i am having... issues. I think a new putter could help get my scores lower.

I love the three alignment aids. I think this with the combination of lining your balls using its straight logo would really help you make a great stroke down your read line. Line up the ball, line your putter to the ball, sink the putt!!! 1-2-3

I already entered but I just had to visit again to see those Ghost pics.

Back