GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
These arrived at our office. They are golf shoes that look a bit like Crocs. They are not for everyone but for those who love crocs these might be perfect for you. Dawgs Golf shoes are similar in style to Crocs but they have stronger support and stability features built in for the golfer (not to mention the spikes).

For the Men:
892894041_ygZgM-L-1.jpg

892894049_Byvir-L-1.jpg

892894121_6qBdM-L-1.jpg

892894125_TCzPQ-L-1.jpg

892894163_6C4Gx-L-1.jpg

For the Ladies:
892893812_TKprP-L-1.jpg

892893844_W8Ebh-L-1.jpg

892893911_wuzt7-L-1.jpg

892893932_PLUcy-L-1.jpg

892893995_syQj5-L-1.jpg

Last edited:
So Ill probably be put on the black list here for liking these too but I kinda dig them. I've never worn Croc's before and I was wondering how they fare in dry heat? I would love something a little lighter on my feet for the "hot" months in AZ. I was really eyeing the Reef golf sandles but not sure I could do them for a whole round, especially with sand haha.

Figure as long as my other clothes are good I can sport something like this! Especially at my local courses I play where comfort seems to be the #1, these could be cool to have. Save the wear and tear on my nice shoes for the outing!

those white ones would compliment the Ghost putter easily

• Admin
I just updated the first post but the company would like to add that that Dawgs Golf shoes are similar in style to Crocs but they have stronger support and stability features built in for the golfer (not to mention the spikes).

I hope you all enjoy them, just not for me. I'm sure they are very comfy and have support, but man them things are smugly! LOL, sorry all.

Do you wear socks with them, I've never owned Crocs either so I am not sure of the sock status.

I hope you all enjoy them, just not for me. I'm sure they are very comfy and have support, but man them things are smugly! LOL, sorry all.

No apologies necessary. We love all opinions.

They def. are different :)

I was wondering the same. They don't look like they are wearing them in the picture.
Do you wear socks with them, I've never owned Crocs either so I am not sure of the sock status.

FUGLY !!!

So Ill probably be put on the black list here for liking these too but I kinda dig them. I've never worn Croc's before and I was wondering how they fare in dry heat? I would love something a little lighter on my feet for the "hot" months in AZ. I was really eyeing the Reef golf sandles but not sure I could do them for a whole round, especially with sand haha.

Figure as long as my other clothes are good I can sport something like this! Especially at my local courses I play where comfort seems to be the #1, these could be cool to have. Save the wear and tear on my nice shoes for the outing!

As an fellow Arizonan, I can tell you about Crocs. I have 3 pairs and would wear them every day if I could. The are great in the dry heat. They have vent holes, are comfy on the feet, and I can walk miles in them. I am going to put a pair of these on my must have list. I often practice in my Crocs because I am to lazy or too busy to change. About the only downside in Arizona is thorns. I wore a pair the first time I cut back our Bougainvillea and I stepped on some of the thorns. Makes for a very interesting dance.

they look better then crocs but I still would be afraid of rolling an ankle!

When wearing without socks and in the awful heat, don't your feet get sweaty? :confused2:

Lol. My dad had annual battles with the Bougainvillea. He eventually won but not after that plant got its licks in. Thats awesome to hear, I appreciate the info. I'm going to check these out. Looked at the website and the price is enticing. Payday is coming up!
As an fellow Arizonan, I can tell you about Crocs. I have 3 pairs and would wear them every day if I could. The are great in the dry heat. They have vent holes, are comfy on the feet, and I can walk miles in them. I am going to put a pair of these on my must have list. I often practice in my Crocs because I am to lazy or too busy to change. About the only downside in Arizona is thorns. I wore a pair the first time I cut back our Bougainvillea and I stepped on some of the thorns. Makes for a very interesting dance.

HAAAAAAAAAAA. I hate flat billed hats. I'm all about comfort in our hotter months. I wear sandals a lot and love it more than shoes. Had always hoped to take that type of comfort to the course. Looks like these shoes might be the answer. These definitely look like they have more support than the Reefs.
I'd rather see flat billed hats on a golf course. Then again, I don't think sandals with spikes are appropriate either.

Oye.

HAAAAAAAAAAA. I hate flat billed hats. I'm all about comfort in our hotter months. I wear sandals a lot and love it more than shoes. Had always hoped to take that type of comfort to the course. Looks like these shoes might be the answer. These definitely look like they have more support than the Reefs.

I too hate flat billed hats, but not as much as I hate t-shirts or sandals (or jean shorts) on a golf course lol

When wearing without socks and in the awful heat, don't your feet get sweaty? :confused2:

All those holes provide "flow through" ventilation and walking pumps the air in and out of the shoes. They will be less sweaty than leather golf shoes with cotton socks to absorb the moisture.

All those holes provide "flow through" ventilation and walking pumps the air in and out of the shoes. They will be less sweaty than leather golf shoes with cotton socks to absorb the moisture.

Glad to see you back C-Tech :)

my feet would still own those holes....my feet are weapons of mass sweatstruction

I like em. I tried golfing in Crocs before and they were just too loose. I never tried their golf version because I figured it would be more of the same. If these things have somewhat of a snug fit, I think they have a winner.

I like em. I tried golfing in Crocs before and they were just too loose. I never tried their golf version because I figured it would be more of the same. If these things have somewhat of a snug fit, I think they have a winner.

just to clairfy these are not made by crocs and have no association with crocs. They are just similar in the way they look but these are specially designed for the golf course and made by a totally different company.

They are not my style but if they perform I think there is a large market for them.

just to clairfy these are not made by crocs and have no association with crocs. They are just similar in the way they look but these are specially designed for the golf course and made by a totally different company.

They are not my style but if they perform I think there is a large market for them.

You bet. I was just making some points about Crocs that I hope the Dawgs made better with their product..

Back