Status
Not open for further replies.
Satch! Congrats man, that is awesome!

Dave Chappelle is coming to town and GG and I just got tickets.

We had Dave and Jim Breuer when I was in college and they were great. Saw Breuer a couple weeks ago..still great!

We had Dave and Jim Breuer when I was in college and they were great. Saw Breuer a couple weeks ago..still great!

I would LOEV to see Breuer. He was on a local radio show the other day and was cracking me up. Dude is awesome.

I would LOEV to see Breuer. He was on a local radio show the other day and was cracking me up. Dude is awesome.

I've seen him two other times too. I love the Sears story.

Outdoor driving range in Chicago second week of march!!!! You can't stop me groundhog bit#h...... you can only hope to contain me!!

Dave Chappelle is coming to town and GG and I just got tickets.
Nice. I always wished his show was able to go longer.

B+ and A- on my grad midterms. And it is spring break. I'm going to the golf store at lunch!

Check out my #Legacy right here, she's adorable. And the bib, well, its effin AWESOME like she is. Thank you JB!

20d328f6c4e97778bf45522903fa36ab.jpg

That's awesome right there!
James, she's adorable! But I'm not telling you anything new.

Check out my #Legacy right here, she's adorable. And the bib, well, its effin AWESOME like she is. Thank you JB!

20d328f6c4e97778bf45522903fa36ab.jpg

She is, indeed, precious James! Thankfully, she got her looks from her mom. :angel:

I am almost giddy this morning. If the weather doesn't screw things up (60% chance of rain), I get to play with THPers today. ATLGolfer and Nebgolfer (who is in the area) are coming to play. It'll be so great to see two of my DotCom teammates again. I haven't touched a club in a about a month, so it might not be pretty, but, it'll sure be fun.

I am almost giddy this morning. If the weather doesn't screw things up (60% chance of rain), I get to play with THPers today. ATLGolfer and Nebgolfer (who is in the area) are coming to play. It'll be so great to see two of my DotCom teammates again. I haven't touched a club in a about a month, so it might not be pretty, but, it'll sure be fun.
Sounds like you're already working for strokes. To say I'm excited about the round, and more importantly seeing two of my DotCom brothers would be a drastic understatement. Also, while we're working for strokes, two nights in a row of heavy drinking has my stomach doing back flips, I think 12 a side seems fair.

Going home...Texas rain is bigger too. Have fun today .com bro's.

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Satchmo

Play well guys! I'm going to try to get out myself this afternoon. Weather is too good not to take advantage of. Only a 20% chance of rain down here.

Congrats on the new upcoming addition U!

Received my second treatment of physio, starting to feel much better. And better yet to physio lady is easy on the eyes, I have come into a small crush mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably a strange place to put this post, but it seemed appropriate to me to celebrate a long, very good life. My dad, Lieutenant Colonel Jerry Kefalas, passed away this morning at 4:00 a.m. at the ripe young age of 85. He proudly served our country in the Air Force for 21 years. For the past 2.5 years, after my mom's passing, he showed a caring, nurturing side of himself that my sister and I rarely saw in his first 82.5 years. We were happy to watch him pass in a calm, peaceful manner. RIP Dad

Probably a strange place to put this post, but it seemed appropriate to me to celebrate a long, very good life. My dad, Lieutenant Colonel Jerry Kefalas, passed away this morning at 4:00 a.m. at the ripe young age of 85. He proudly served our country in the Air Force for 21 years. For the past 2.5 years, after my mom's passing, he showed a caring, nurturing side of himself that my sister and I rarely saw in his first 82.5 years. We were happy to watch him pass in a calm, peaceful manner. RIP Dad

Praying for you and your family. Glad he had a great life!

Thoughts and prayers out to you and your family.

Scott, thinking of you and yours. RIP fellow Airman.

Sorry about your dad Scott. Sounds like an amazing life and I'm sure the last 2.5 years were pretty special to him too. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

Sorry about your dad Scott. Sounded like he was a great man. Praying for you and you family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back