Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you can stroll over there and stop for a Monday happy-hour drink on the way home ;)
Haha. I know, that wasn't fair at all.

Outta my head! I didn't even get to the part about the new outdoor bar that opened up in the same complex. ugh
Maybe you can stroll over there and stop for a Monday happy-hour drink on the way home ;)
Haha. I know, that wasn't fair at all.

Just saying, buddy. It sounds like the right thing to do...

Government paperwork! I am instructed to get "said" paperwork at location "A". Then have to go to location "B" 15 miles away on this base to drop off paperwork and get it signed/approved, then have to drive back to location "A" to get it signed again, then drive to location "C" another 18 miles away to get "the result" of all that paperwork, and then finally drop off paperwork at location "B". :banghead:

A Golf USA just opened within walking distance from my development...why dost thee tempt me o' Lord? :banghead:

dude they would know me by name already... even tho i dont have the bucks to buy anything... hahaha

Talked to the Pro today and he said that if anyone fesses up to accidently breaking it they will replace the driver with a new shaft at no cost to me. if noone does admit to breaking it though they will get me a new shaft at the price they get the equipment for, and not charge for inserting it.

hmmm cant see anyone fessing up but at least they will give it to you at cost and put it on for free. better then nothing right?

Dent said:
Exactly, which is understandable because I can't prove they broke it.

They store your clubs. You gave then the bag with the club not broken and they gave it back to you with the club broken. What is there to prove?

hah. i guess the server really isn't too busy.

Edited to add:

well this is quite interesting......snicker.doodles didn't makes this post. ProShopGurl did. and all of a sudden.....snicker.doodles can log in without any error messages whatsoever.

things that make you go hmmm.

Last edited:
lol glad to have you back snicker.doodles

Edited to add:

well this is quite interesting......snicker.doodles didn't makes this post. ProShopGurl did. and all of a sudden.....snicker.doodles can log in without any error messages whatsoever.

Not sure I can help with the error messages, did not know there was a problem. But we only allow users to have 1 account.

Edited to add:

hey doodles!

i was thinking about things that make me go hmmm last night and i thought of mushrooms. i mean at some point in time someone had to try one for the first time, i wonder what that person was thinking?

SD is back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey guys....thanks forthe warm welcome...

JB...

I totally agree on the one username...

what's so strange is that after a certain period of time when i tried to get to the board i would get a 'server is too busy' message. but when i viewed the board as a guest....no issue. so a while back i created another username (not ProShopGurl) and had absolutely no issue whatsoever. i lurked for a long while on that username until i decided it was time to just bite the bullet and come back full on. snicker.doodles still got the error message. ProShopGurl didn't have any issues.

seems like it might have been a set up. and that's fine. whatever. if you don't want me here......say so. for the most part...i like it here. you make the call.

Not sure I can help with the error messages, did not know there was a problem. But we only allow users to have 1 account.

Again, I did not know of any user errors. If I had known it was happening, we could have had Hacker look into it. Just contact a mod next time.

ah, nothing like corporate mandated webinar trainings. i complete a section, play on THP, complete a section play on THP. i guess my rant would be that i can't just play on THP.

ah, nothing like corporate mandated webinar trainings. i complete a section, play on THP, complete a section play on THP. i guess my rant would be that i can't just play on THP.

Exactly.

ProShopGurl is no more? ........:arrogant:

I hate waiting for things to ship to me!!!!

And I hate paying for shipping! haha

I hear ya! But...when you get it in the mail its like Christmas :)

I hate waiting for things to ship to me!!!!

And I hate paying for shipping! haha

how can anyone argue that

i feel your pain as i am having like feelings

i am really sucking at golf right now =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back