An odd question...

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone know if there is a place I can buy individual balls or at most just sleeves?
I would like to try out some premium balls, but I dont have the cash to just buy 3 or four different kinds in full dozens.us I am looking for pentas, pro v 1s, and z stars,

Golfsmith allows you to buy sleeves and sometimes they have overruns that you can purchase individually though. I'm not sure about other golf stores since Golfsmith is the only nearby that we shop at.

How about online? I live out in the middle of nowhere

That...I'm not sure about. TGW.com only sells them as a 12-pack.

If you'd like, I can purchase them for you and mail them to you if you have no other option. That's an option :smile:

do a search online for cheapest price.
some pro shops at the golf course sell individual balls.
and sleeves.
the single balls are usually cheaper 2 piece ones.
sometimes not.
anyway where i saw them they were.

That...I'm not sure about. TGW.com only sells them as a 12-pack.

If you'd like, I can purchase them for you and mail them to you if you have no other option. That's an option :smile:

Thats kind of you. The only way I could reimburse you would be to send you cash, though because i dont have paypal, and some are not comfortable with that. and I dont want to be an inconvenience.

Hmm, Looked up Hubbertville in Fayette county. You really are in the middle of nowhere ay? :)

What if you split a box with someone?

Just about any pro shop in the country?

That's the thing... I think he is in the country. haha. He said he lives out in the middle of nowhere.

No offense aggro.

check out knetgolf.com...you can get some of those premium balls in dozens for cheap.

That's the thing... I think he is in the country. haha. He said he lives out in the middle of nowhere.

No offense aggro.

lol. None taken, city slicker. I got family that live up your way. I wish i did too, plenty of shops in huntsville

Hmm, Looked up Hubbertville in Fayette county. You really are in the middle of nowhere ay? :)

lol. Community MAY have 50 people.

check out knetgolf.com...you can get some of those premium balls in dozens for cheap.
you can get some cheap balls here for sure

looks like Knetgolf.com does have the Penta, Z Star X, Prov1, etc..

Yeah I'd say knet or one of the used golf ball sites... I've seen them advertised in groups (4 types x 3 balls) on lostgolfballs.com based on the style of ball.

Can't say I've heard of it. Where is that?

Near Jasper. My friends dad offered to take me there for a round and I was wondering how nice its facilities and such are. Their course looks beautiful on the website. musgrovecc.com

just about any good pro shop and of course the bay

Back