Contest Winners Thread

You will be looking like one of those tour golfers with the new goods. Great product, great guy, and you will be looking sharp as a tack!

WOW TC, you got some nice looking stuff :clapp: Well done sir, well done!!

Excellent prize pack you have there TC, WTG!!!

Love the Sligo shirt, TC. I MUST get one.:thumb:

Good stuff TC, sorry it took me so long to spot this and respond. Your gonna look quite stylish my man!

haha, thanks guys (and GC!). i've worn the new shirt twice now, once at work and once on the course. it feels fantastic! i wear my buckle all the time and it's great hearing people try to pronounce the name on the buckle....lol

Nice win TC! That stuff looks good!

I played golf with him on sunday and he wore his new stuff....it sure did look good!!!

TC: You need to wear these in Florida :)

i hear ya dirt but i must say, it surpasses all expectations when in hand. you will not be disappointed.

I cannot speak highly enough of Sligo's customer service, when I received a belt from them the orange in the belt wore off onto my white shirt and stained the shirt, I emailed them explaining the problem and in no way demanded they replace the shirt, they sent me a new replacement belt and gave me a new Sligo polo of my choice. I chose the Grey Robinson.

TC: You need to wear these in Florida :)

have no fear GC, lord vader will be rocking the black ensemble, no matter how hot or humid it may be!!

I cannot speak highly enough of Sligo's customer service, when I received a belt from them the orange in the belt wore off onto my white shirt and stained the shirt, I emailed them explaining the problem and in no way demanded they replace the shirt, they sent me a new replacement belt and gave me a new Sligo polo of my choice. I chose the Grey Robinson.

that is awesome dent! they were an absolute pleasure to deal with for sure. i'm saving up to buy a couple more shirts. it'll be worth it for me to spend over the $200 to get the free shipping. i want the white limited edition buckle as well.

that is awesome dent! they were an absolute pleasure to deal with for sure. i'm saving up to buy a couple more shirts. it'll be worth it for me to spend over the $200 to get the free shipping. i want the white limited edition buckle as well.

Haha... talking yourself into the free shipping that's how it starts... Just order half the collection and save yourself the time... :bananadance:

Haha... talking yourself into the free shipping that's how it starts... Just order half the collection and save yourself the time... :bananadance:

from someone with experience huh? you know, it's hard to explain just how comfortable the shirts are. it's like nothing i've worn before. we got poured on, and soaked, and this sucker was dry within minutes. first class all the way!

have no fear GC, lord vader will be rocking the black ensemble, no matter how hot or humid it may be!!

Awesome!! :clapp: I think Sligo has great men's clothes...now...if they only made a women's line...

How did you win these? Do tell..... =)

How did you win these? Do tell..... =)

If you follow the THP forum, you will see that we have a new contest up each and every week in our forum. Just right now we have two HUGE contests going on.

The KiaMa from the "Caption Contest" is finally in my possession!

Here's the wonderful wonderful loot!
IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

It's getting on the course tomorrow... Results to Follow!!!

Awesome Gus! That headcover looks like it might be pretty cool?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking putter.

Awesome putta Rx!

Back