Contest Winners Thread

Sweet Gus! Congrats again!

awesome looking putter rx! and you da man again Setho!

Good stuff rx, congrats. Can't wait to hear how you like it.

Congrats again Gus. That is one sweet prize :)

Awesome rx :clapp:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Nice flat stick RX! That's a very unique item you have there.

I'm jealous... Thats a beautiful putter!

That is an awesome looking putter. Congrats!

any thoughts on the Monte Carlo yet RX? I really like the looks of that putter

Taylormade Ghost arrived yesterday. Here are a few pics I was able to snap last night with my phone. Hoping to get atleast 36 holes in with it over the next few days. Once again a big thank you to Taylormade and THP!!!

IMAG0189.jpg

IMAG0188.jpg

IMAG0187.jpg

IMAG0186.jpg

IMAG0185.jpg

Great pictures. What are your initial thoughts just based on looks and if you had a chance to putt around a little in your hours? If you already answered this in another thread I apologize for asking twice I have not be on the forum much the past few days.

Beautiful putter! Congrats on the win again! I hope it helps lower your scores.

Great pics ddec! I'm seriously debating getting one of those for myself!

Congrats again ddec!

Great pictures. What are your initial thoughts just based on looks and if you had a chance to putt around a little in your hours? If you already answered this in another thread I apologize for asking twice I have not be on the forum much the past few days.

I only got to test it out in my living room last night. Although my dog thought it was a game, every time I hit the ball she would chase it. The looks are nice, the white is a little easier on the eyes then I originally thought. I like the weighting of it. I plan on going to GG and getting the lie angle adjusted, i don't think it needs much. Since its such a nice putter I will have it fitted. I plan on testing it on the course extensively this weekend.

I only got to test it out in my living room last night. Although my dog thought it was a game, every time I hit the ball she would chase it. The looks are nice, the white is a little easier on the eyes then I originally thought. I like the weighting of it. I plan on going to GG and getting the lie angle adjusted, i don't think it needs much. Since its such a nice putter I will have it fitted. I plan on testing it on the course extensively this weekend.

That is awesome! I can't wait to hear your feedback.

Thanks for the pics ddec!

great pics ddec! congrats again!

congrats ddec awesome pics enjoy!

Enjoy your new ghost putter ddec :) and congrats again!

Thanks for the pics ddec, thats such a purty putter.

I just really wanted to say thank you for my Bingo Blotter, I wanted to make sure that I posted pics, it truly has come in handy. Here I am hoping to win....but it is much easier thanks to THP and my most awesome bingo blotter.

Spoiler
33268184.P1050012.jpg

I just really wanted to say thank you for my Bingo Blotter, I wanted to make sure that I posted pics, it truly has come in handy. Here I am hoping to win....but it is much easier thanks to THP and my most awesome bingo blotter.

Spoiler
33268184.P1050012.jpg

haha! i knew you were an old lady at heart!! congrats on the bingo blotter, although i feel like i really won that for you, sorry again. sucks that you wanted to go with 1, but i said 2! never trust me when i am drinking beers man.

Back