Welcome to Beer City-USA

The Champagne of Beers! Beer has become to full of itself. I think a long neck High Life out of a cooler of ice is as good as any beer when it comes to quenchiness.

But for taste, Guinness on tap is the best.

Kevin

i actually have thought about getting the lady in the moon tattoo'd on me, and esox, i would agree, best.cold.beer.ever!

miller-girl.jpg

i actually have thought about getting the lady in the moon tattoo'd on me, and esox, i would agree, best.cold.beer.ever!

miller-girl.jpg

In my hey day, I could drink a cold long neck faster than most people can swing a driver.

In my hey day.

Kevin

In my hey day, I could drink a cold long neck faster than most people can swing a driver.

In my hey day.

Kevin

ha, you're a golfer & a fisher, i dare say that you could still throw one back if you had too.

I will need to make it up to Asheville later in the summer one day for some golf and beer. I have wanted to play at Grove Park for a very long time and will have to do that this year.

So I will be giving you a shout Tcalloway1

I will need to make it up to Asheville later in the summer one day for some golf and beer. I have wanted to play at Grove Park for a very long time and will have to do that this year.

So I will be giving you a shout Tcalloway1

i'll be looking forward to it. i'll see if i can't pull some strings and get us on at asheville country club, that would be even better!

i'll be looking forward to it. i'll see if i can't pull some strings and get us on at asheville country club, that would be even better!

Well then.... I will be buying the beer :bananadance:

Looks like fun TC, have a good time!

i'm always down to accomodate anyone if they want to visit this beautiful section of the country. i don't forsee a huge outing here but i'm sure we could wrangle up a few of the guys who live in georgia and there's a few more east of me.

I have room at my house which is an hour away if anyone needs an extra place to stay and I would be more than happy to accomodate

I have room at my house which is an hour away if anyone needs an extra place to stay and I would be more than happy to accomodate

with a sweet closet i might add!

Damn why do you guys have to be so far away!! :angry:

far is in the eye of the beholder rhino!!!

Far is the distance from Los Angeles to Asheville TC!!!

Far is great than a two-three hour trip by car TC!!

hahahahaha, those responses killed me. Well anytime you wanna make the journey Rhino!!

with a sweet closet i might add!

far is in the eye of the beholder rhino!!!

an unfinished sweet ass closet I might add......dude, my wedding was a year ago and I am still awaiting my wedding gift of a finished closet

true that rhino! well, when you're ready to make the trek, you'll be in for a decent time, you know that!

an unfinished sweet ass closet I might add......dude, my wedding was a year ago and I am still awaiting my wedding gift of a finished closet

you're just too far, haha!

you're just too far, haha!

that and any time we have "free time" its spent on the course and not upstairs at my house. So I am really not complaining

that and any time we have "free time" its spent on the course and not upstairs at my house. So I am really not complaining

true that! i'd much rather spend what time we spend together on the course as opposed to doing finish carpentry. i do need to get that done for you though.

true that! i'd much rather spend what time we spend together on the course as opposed to doing finish carpentry. i do need to get that done for you though.

still waiting to get an answer about Waynesville CC, did you call Broadmore for a tee time?

still waiting to get an answer about Waynesville CC, did you call Broadmore for a tee time?

nah, i'll call on the morning, it's all good. i need to go as early as possible, looks like we're heading to TN for the weekend.

Back