Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sadly same here bogey.... :banghead:

I am so flipping tired of broken fillings! I had a 'loose' filling replaced last week, and it cracked in half and popped out tonight while I was on the putting green. So tired of the dentist, spending money on my teeth, and dealing with stupid broken ARGH! haha
/rant

This has not been the best morning so far. I rolled over in bed and opened my eyes only to find that my alarm hadn't gone off and I had 5 minutes to get dressed, pick a guy up, and get to work. Somehow I managed to do all that. The next slap in the face happened when I was looking around for the keys to my work truck. I couldn't find them and sure enough... they're still in the ignition. I went to get the spare set (or at least the key labeled as the spare) and it is not working. Now I have to wait till the auto shop opens so they can get the locksmith over to me. I will definitely take out my agression on my hole digging and busting through rocks once I can get out there.

This has not been the best morning so far. I rolled over in bed and opened my eyes only to find that my alarm hadn't gone off and I had 5 minutes to get dressed, pick a guy up, and get to work. Somehow I managed to do all that. The next slap in the face happened when I was looking around for the keys to my work truck. I couldn't find them and sure enough... they're still in the ignition. I went to get the spare set (or at least the key labeled as the spare) and it is not working. Now I have to wait till the auto shop opens so they can get the locksmith over to me. I will definitely take out my agression on my hole digging and busting through rocks once I can get out there.

Hang in there DG, we have all had mornings like that!! It'll get better!!

Dang, I have mornings like that too Dirt. Hope things turn around today!

My rant for the day is "Wheat Bread". I don't like it, lol. The med's they have me one require a new diet and I'm doing my best, but come on, wheat bread? Liz brings home some of this white looking wheat bread and it still tastes like wheat. WTF? Don't mess with my sandwedge or sandwich!

Now it is raining and I don't even get to go out and dig my holes today. I didn't volunteer to come to Wyoming to sit in the office... UGH! At least I have this place to keep me entertained for the day.

My rant for the day is "Wheat Bread". I don't like it, lol. The med's they have me one require a new diet and I'm doing my best, but come on, wheat bread? Liz brings home some of this white looking wheat bread and it still tastes like wheat. WTF? Don't mess with my sandwedge or sandwich!

Come on, wheat isn't that bad... is it? I've stayed away from white bread because it always sticks to the roof of my mouth. Could you go with another variety other than wheat like potato or rye bread?

try Natures Own honey wheat due its very tasty

I know that golf leagues are a good thing... and that many people on this forum are a part of them. BUT...

There is not a single tee-time in Madison between 330-6. None. Not on any course, anywhere.
GAH!

I know that golf leagues are a good thing... and that many people on this forum are a part of them. BUT...

There is not a single tee-time in Madison between 330-6. None. Not on any course, anywhere.
GAH!

ours are on thursdays... i avoid playing on thursdays like the plague... unless i get to the course at 6am...
especially before the seniors league goes out... thats a wonderful 6hr round right there

There are over 3,000 traffic lights in the city of Chicago.

Of those traffic lights, only 187 have red light violation cameras attached.

In my year of living here, I now have managed to "hit" three of those 187 cameras.

Only 184 to go.

w00t! :angry:

Kim

ouch miss shanks!

There are over 3,000 traffic lights in the city of Chicago.

Of those traffic lights, only 187 have red light violation cameras attached.

In my year of living here, I now have managed to "hit" three of those 187 cameras.

Only 184 to go.

w00t! :angry:

Kim

Kinda makes me glad there are no stoplights in the entire county I am temporarily located in.

My car has needed a bath now for a few weeks. I play 18 yesterday and decide thats not enough before I work all night so I wash the car. Looks great! Today it rains.

My car has needed a bath now for a few weeks. I play 18 yesterday and decide thats not enough before I work all night so I wash the car. Looks great! Today it rains.

Dude, WTF?

dude, wheres my car?

Now it is raining and I don't even get to go out and dig my holes today. I didn't volunteer to come to Wyoming to sit in the office... UGH! At least I have this place to keep me entertained for the day.

Come on, wheat isn't that bad... is it? I've stayed away from white bread because it always sticks to the roof of my mouth. Could you go with another variety other than wheat like potato or rye bread?

I've never liked wheat, think it's cause my mom always made me eat it, lol. Plus, mayo is soooo much better on white.

try Natures Own honey wheat due its very tasty

Have not tried the honey wheat, guess I have to keep trying things till I find one I like. Thanks for the input.

Dude, WTF?

Im the rain doctor. Its a family curse. When my dad washed the cars, it always rained the next day sometimes even that same day! He could make the weather dude on tv look like an idiot. Little did I know he passed the curse on to me. I should travel the country and wash my car where they need rain. Like a motivational speaker but I bring the rain biatch!!!

im going to court tomorrow to take care of a ticket =/

Its just Thursday when it feels like a Friday and this week is taking forever to end :banghead:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back