USGA Backyard Putting Green

Welcome to THP. Not sure I understand. Are you trying to promote your website or saying hello and "check out my project". No harm in asking I guess.

looking at your pics and how you made your putting green is fantastic! tons of work, more than i would know how/want to do but the finished product is unreal.

Wow! Blows my handy work out of the water. Oh well, it only cost me around 150 clams.

Excellent work!

Not bad.

welcome aboard copper! pretty sweet if thats your putting green in your backyard

Welcome to THP. Not sure I understand. Are you trying to promote your website or saying hello and "check out my project". No harm in asking I guess.

Whats not to understand? - Sign up and thought the regulars would want to see my turf link.

Sick project dude. I can't even keep my lawn alive and weed free.

Whats not to understand? - Sign up and thought the regulars would want to see my turf link.
I think it's pretty clear what's not to understand... He's asking, did you sign up to be a part of our community, or did you sign up to sell us something?

Exactly. It's always throws a flag when someone's first post is a link to something. And then your second post is defending your first post.

Welcome to THP, at any rate! Hope to see more of you.

Welcome to THP.

:shock: Holy.......

Hello and :welcome:

welcome!

Did you see the site? it's just pictures of construction. There is nothing to buy - nothing to sell. I thought it was straight forward, to the point.

i checked out the site, and it was very clear to me that it was just free information for anyone who would want to partake in a do it yourself golf project. really cool by the way!

no worries chopper, JB runs the show here so he was just making sure. pretty sure theres no advertising allowed

Did you see the site? it's just pictures of construction. There is nothing to buy - nothing to sell. I thought it was straight forward, to the point.

Woah that is incredible, got something to plan for in the years to come :)

Back