THP & Cobra US Open Contest

Boooh! :weep:

Im sorry, but the amount that shipping costs, we would think some would understand. Perhaps there are places across the pond that will have contests.

Sure, no worries. Wasn't being all that serious really.

OK wait a minute, I realize I've been away for a while and am still trying to catch up but I thought the contest rules say prizes go to the top 5 finishers...that can't be, I'm going back to read it again.

Ok I'm back....WHAT an amazing contest! Thanks so much to THP AND especially Cobra for this awesome offer!!! Now I must go pick my team!

Thanks again!

OK wait a minute, I realize I've been away for a while and am still trying to catch up but I thought the contest rules say prizes go to the top 5 finishers...that can't be, I'm going back to read it again.

Ok I'm back....WHAT an amazing contest! Thanks so much to THP AND especially Cobra for this awesome offer!!! Now I must go pick my team!

Thanks again!

That is correct, five winners.

since this contest has been anounced i've been wondering which tiger will show up. that guy could make or break you for this contest.

since this contest has been anounced i've been wondering which tiger will show up. that guy could make or break you for this contest.

The way he's been hitting fairways lately, he's dead at Pebble beach... IMO

Even Phil looked like he was having a few driver issues last week...

that's what's so tough about this contest. the US open traditionally favors bangers off the tee so these picks are going to be tough. lefty's definitely in my foursome, that's for sure.

and those that can putt on pool-table type greens
that's what's so tough about this contest. the US open traditionally favors bangers off the tee so these picks are going to be tough. lefty's definitely in my foursome, that's for sure.

I'm not too familiar with the Pebble beach layout, but is it possible to go OB on wild drives, similar to the ones we've seen Tiger hit? AKA, 15-20 yards deep in the rough?

I'm not too familiar with the Pebble beach layout, but is it possible to go OB on wild drives, similar to the ones we've seen Tiger hit? AKA, 15-20 yards deep in the rough?

That begs the question: Is the ocean considered out of bounds or a lateral water hazard?

sacul, the way they'll set up pebble for the open, yeah, water'll definitely be in play for wild drives. however, look what tigger did last time the open was at pebble! it's a tough call.

That begs the question: Is the ocean considered out of bounds or a lateral water hazard?

LOL. My picks are in. I sense a new 3 wood coming in the mail shortly...

Tiger U.S Open Predictions

Tiger U.S Open Predictions

Some people are feeling that Tiger will do great in the upcomming major, but some think that he will blow up. What are your thoughts on this topic?

Some people are feeling that Tiger will do great in the upcomming major, but some think that he will blow up. What are your thoughts on this topic?

I merged this into this thread since it has all the US Open and Tiger talk in it.

How cool!! If you are a member of USGA you will get a US Open program. I just got mine and it does over each hole (birds eye view and ground view) and an intro on the players. How cool is that? :clapp:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

All I know is I tried to balance those who were long off the tee, and still somehow managed to keep their driver accuracy respectable. I agree with Tcalloway, Lefty has to be in your foursome! I have decided to watch Thursday and Friday golf before choosing my final golfer!

I'm glad Villegas and Poults are both in the field this week. They both seem to be quite streaky lately.

Now that the ghost putter contest is over, is everybody officially ready for this great contest?

just waiting for the official list!

The question is how many entries start Tiger, Phil, Poulter....I bet half of them do.

The question is how many entries start Tiger, Phil, Poulter....I bet half of them do.

I don't think mine will.... but who knows?

Sorry JB, but when will the list be up? After the weekend?

I don't think mine will.... but who knows?

Sorry JB, but when will the list be up? After the weekend?

The field will be up next week.

Back