Daphne's Headcovers - Monkey Made of Sockies

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many of you know, Daphne's Headcovers is a favorite around here for many reasons. Quality being one of them. Well, when we found out a little more about a specific headcover, we wanted to do a story on it. Here is the latest on Daphne's from Golfer Gal.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=9280

cool headcovers! is that the sock monkey from the Mazda commercial! very cool that the little guy is attached to a childens charity!

• Admin
cool headcovers! is that the sock monkey from the Mazda commercial! very cool that the little guy is attached to a childens charity!

I have to say that it is one of the cutest headcovers they have ever done. So soft and fits every driver we through at it too.

Great read, thanks GG!

My wife and I each own one of these and they are the best headcovers out there. I met some of the people at this past PGA Show and not only did they have the best booth, but they were friendliest people there.

They truly are great people behind the company itself. I am a customer for life.

I have the scorpion headcover that Claire sent me along with the clubs for my son and I must say it is very well made!

Great read! I have quite a few Daphne's headcovers in my bag. Super quality that can't be beat :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I am so glad everyone here loves Daphne's as much as we do. If you all don't mind please be sure to leave a comment in the comments section on the home page. Daphne's loves to read that stuff. Thanks!!

I am so glad everyone here loves Daphne's as much as we do. If you all don't mind please be sure to leave a comment in the comments section on the home page. Daphne's loves to read that stuff. Thanks!!

I had one of those Sock Monkee's when I was kid, so shall my child have one....

Wonderful write up on what sounds like a wonderful family oriented company! It's great to hear of customer focused companies thriving!

Monkey Made of Sockies

Monkey Made of Sockies

Thank you so much for all your great comments. Golf Gal was right we LOVE your comments, we read them all, share them with the Daphne's crew and sometimes even print them and stick them on our front office bulletin board.
It is your feedback and energy that make us strive to improve every year and cause us to smile every day at the office.
Please keep your input coming, if you like something please tell us and if you don't I want to hear that too.
Best wishes,

Back