Welcome to Beer City-USA

nah, i'll call on the morning, it's all good. i need to go as early as possible, looks like we're heading to TN for the weekend.
If your in Gatlinburg stop by the Monkey Disco next to Hard Rock and say hello to ol' clam fist.

If your in Gatlinburg stop by the Monkey Disco next to Hard Rock and say hello to ol' clam fist.

will do, although i'll be in johnson city this weekend. we fequent gatlinburg often, the kid loves it! should i just walk in and ask for mr. fist? or just clam?

Either one!

awesome! can't wait to walk around downtown gatlinburg yelling, "here clam fist, clam fist, clam fist,..............here, clam fist!"

lol clam fist at the monkey disco where they serve porch beef in a tin, the legend contuines to grow!

dont forget to take pics... this is turning into an epic legend... like the sasquatch(and not the nike kind)

I will be in Gatlinburg on July 31st....bearded clam?

welcome to oconto falls, WISCONSIN! were more of the drinking capital...asheville probably has better beer haha

welcome to oconto falls, WISCONSIN! were more of the drinking capital...asheville probably has better beer haha

so long as we're all beer fans bro!!!!!

I have seen that in the stores... not for me thanks

don't knock it til you try it. no doubt i'll be having them for breakfast at pganational. i prefer to make my own though. crack open beer, take out a hefty sip, fill with clamato, enjoy! it's a poor man's bloody mary!

is clamato an alias for clam fist? hahaha

maybe. this clam fist is quite intriguing to say the least. i have no doubts he's had a beer with clamato in it.

Gotta love the following quote found on the ashvillebiergarden website: "the best current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.
This is called the 401-Keg Plan."

maybe. this clam fist is quite intriguing to say the least. i have no doubts he's had a beer with clamato in it.

im sure he's had a beer with more than just clamato in it... hahaha

Gotta love the following quote found on the ashvillebiergarden website: "the best current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.
This is called the 401-Keg Plan."

haha! that's cool that you checked out their site. it's one of my mainstays. every night of the week they'll have a different beer on special and you can get $4 pitchers! i like blue moon night, yum yum.

Cold Brewsky

Cold Brewsky

Calloway you know old Gray does not like his cold beer but I suppose I could force myself to come up to Ashville and play some of those pretty coures. KellyBo would love it too! Anybody elses wife whupping their arse right now????? I am just an inch or two away from playing some really decent golf so it won't be long. Still not playing in this weekend's club championship. I will be rooting on my favorite players and they Have asked me to be the "OFFICIAL STARTER" :banana:... I get to announce the names and get them started on time etc.. It's going to be fun :eek:)......

Back